eight

[ little picture of who i picture aspen as ((: ]

-

friday

6:32pm

another lonely week without seeing her new friends ot thats what she thought they were to her.

she heard knocking on her door smiling since its most likely the pizza guy. she opens the door seeing the pizza guy and four boys payinh for the pizza. she sighed knowing they would most likely eat it all for her. she doesnt mind, she does intend to loose weight.

the four bogs walked in hugging her and apologizing to her but somehow she didnt mind only about michael's hi and sorry. she knew she was probably fancying him more than the others but she shrugged it off.

they all sat down in the living room eating the box of pizza except for her.

they kept asking her why she ordered pizza when she didnt even eat one and she just shrugged lying that she just turned out not to be hungry.

once they cleaned their mess ( mostly aspen since boys are very lazy) they all cuddled up on the couch except ashton since he wasnt much of a cuddler.

michael and aspen wrapped a small blanket around eachother involvong both figures to blush as they were touching eachother (arm to arm not that way (-: ).

they all asked eachother what they should watch and boys saying the most boring movie ever she decided and yelled out, "what about american horror story?"

minutes after she said that many questions were spoken asking if it was scary, or if its just pure sex and many more stupider questions.

she answer them as much as she can her voice fading since she isnt used to talking so much to anyone.

they started season one with luke and calum holding on to eachother and ashton whimpering a bit, and michael and aspen just watching the tv not even noticing the boys their. she thought she was in her own world with michael actually living the show live.

she cried a few times since well evan peters makes her emotions explode like i mean who wouldnt? michael held her calming her down and she thanked him softly.

once they watched the whole season which was about seven in the morning she saw how all of them were fast asleep and she nodded cuddling closer to michael and closing her eyes.

she smiled to herself and thought that these boys werent that bad at all.

-

ill update more often i just didnt have an idea of the story until now. warning next few chapters may be triggering.