three

wednesday

7:54pm

"so aspen, mind telling us something about yourself?" the lip piercing boy asked. they we all curently in front of a waterfall. logs were scattered everywhere so they decided to ise them to sit and make a fire.

she was sitting between michael and calum while the other two boys were sitting across from them.

she looked at her hands looking up and sighed. "well i really enjoy rock music, including arctic monkeys and nirvana" she says and heres the blue hair boy chuckle.

all of them looked at her and smiled. "well you, aspen, have great taste in music. do you enjoy green day?" ashton asked and they all turned towards her. she nods her head.

"she right here is my new best friend" calum said grabbing her shoulders pulling her into him. she didnt quite know what to do and pleaded to michael to help her.

he nodded understanding and joined the two of them. "aint no hug like a clifford hug!" he yells and ashton and luke join the hug.

once theh detached from eachother, michael looked at her and asked "20 questions?"

she nodded and waited for questions to jump at her.

"whats your favorite color"

"black"

"favorite band?"

"arctic monkeys"

"would you ever dye your hair and what color?"

"yes, and seaweed green. like its blue mix with green"

"what school do you go to"

"west high high school"

"do you like pop-rock?"

"depends, but sure"

"where are your parents?"

she stopped and looked at them and looked down. she tried not to cry and bit her lip. they saw how uncomfortable she is and michael patted her back.

"you dont have to tell us unless you want to" he said and drew circles on her back.

"well, they are dead" she said not bothering looking at the boys expressions. they got up and she looked up. they all watched her and michael extended his hand out. she gladly took it and sighed.

"im guessing your taking me back?" she asked and they shrugged.

"we can get pizza then take you home" ashton said and they all agreed. she nodded her head and they all walked back towards the city.

-

9:32pm

they all arrived at a small pizza place near the beach. they all took a seat and ordered two large pepparoni pizza since one isnt enough.

they chatted away about music and something about band practice while aspen dozed away.

10 minutes later the pizzas arrived and it was all devoured within 13 minutes.

they all left after paying for the food (which aspen didnt pay since they all insisted that calum should pay). she walked out enjoying the fresh night time breeze when she felt someone tap her shoulder. she turned around and was face to face with the michael clifford.

"well before you leave to your house, i wanted to ask for your number" he said and took his phone out handing it towards her. she nodded her head typing her number quickly before handing it back.

"ill text you later, aspen" he said giving her a kiss on the cheek. she smiled and waved at him and the other boys as they walked away.

she thought to herself, maybe having some friends who might remember you for a while isnt so bad.

-

oo the clifford boy asked for her number awe you go gordon.