six

friday

7:16pm

ashton arrived at aspen's apartment 16 minutes and 44 seconds late. michael knocked on the door, with the others behind him smiling at her. she opend the door and crossed her arms in front of her chest. "your 16 minutes and 44 seconds late" she says and nods disaprovingly.

"well we have a smartass over here" michael says and chuckles. she closes the door behind her and locks it. she faces the boys and pushes them to go down the stairs (which is hard since the boys are pretty tall and weight more than her combined).

they all stuck next to eachother in the mini van. she noticed some musical intruments in the last row of seats (their is four rows). she sat in the middle row next to the right door. michael was next to her but laying his back againt the door. ashton and calum took the back seats while luke took the passenger next to the driver.

"are you guys in a band or?" she asks pointing towards the intruments. they all looked at eachother exchanging words in their heads.

"we are actually. its called 5 seconds of summer. we toured with one direction durung their take me home tour and we are going to tour again with then this year." michael says while the rest of his bandmates nodded their heads saying how its true.

she nodded her head giving her self a mental note to check the band out in the morning. she rested her head againt the window.

"we're here" the driver says 30 minutes later. everyone got out the car aspen trailing slowly behind everyone. she smelt the disgusting smell of alchol and weed from the yard. the music was so loud, australia probably heard it.

they walked in quickly separating and leaving her alone. she sighed knewing this was going to happen. she walked to kitchen grabbing a cup of soda and sitting on the table tops. she watched everyone dance in the crowded living room grinding on eachother. she leaned her head against the wall and sighed. this was going to be a long night.

-

12:34am

she walked out the house still not seeing any of the boys she came with. she walked out the house ignoring boys yelling how hot she was. she walked out feeling her arm being pulled. she winced and turned around facing a black hair and green hair boy. she didnt reconize the boy so she started running like she does with all her problems. she ran and ran until she was at her apartment. she went in and locked herself in her room.

she knew she would have been forgotten but that quickly?

-

IAHAVAIABE MY WWA WAS YESTERDAY AND IT WAS THE LAST SHOW OF THE TOUR AND IT WAS THE BEST CONCERT EVER OHNYFOG I CRIED SO MUCH AND I MADE CONCERT FRIENDS IT WAS GREAT.