Chapter 1: Cats?

Btw "Speach"
'Thoughts'
English is bold and japanese is normal anyway hope you like the story or something. :)

. . .

June 23rd 2005

. . .

M/n pov

I was glad to finally be back in Japan, its felt like ages since I last was here. Though I'm going to be alone here, it's better than the place I was at before.

I breathed in trying to relax and feel at home but that was interrupted by a certain noise, it was a couple teenagers who looked about 16-17 picking on a couple stray cats. They were taking the food that had been left for them. This made me super mad of course, cats are the best things in the world, why the hell would anyone think it was okay to be treating them like that?

No-ones pov

Filled with anger, M/N walked up to the teenagers with a sleepy look on his face, but if you were smart, unlike these scum, you would be able to see the anger in his eyes.

"Oi" the H/C boy said.

"HUH? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PUNK?" Shouted one of the scum.

"Stop harassing the cats and give their food back." He stated.

"HUUUHHH?! YOU WANNA DIE SLEEPY HEAD?!" Shouted another.

One of the boys started to charge toward M/N fist raised in an attempt to punch him but was stopped by a hand.

"I just asked you to stop harassing the cats, so why the hell are you trynna throw a punch at me?"
M/N questioned with sadistic smile before twisting the guys wrist.

A loud scream could be heard from the piece of trash as he crouched down on the ground grabbing his wrist.

"Next time listen when people ask you nicely to do things, yeah?"
M/N looked down at the guy and smirked before turning around with a blank face to shoot a piercing glare at the two others standing there watching in horror.

They didn't say anything before running off, the other with a twisted wrist following behind.

"Well well well, that was a show. I was planning on joining in beating those guys up but you seemed to be having fun so I decided not to."
Another male had entered the scene, sharp canines showing and long black silky hair following behind.

"Who the hell are you?" M/N asked annoyed.

??? POV

I was walking to visit the stray cats on the corner when I heard a scream coming from their direction. I wanted to see what was happening, so I sped up my pace a bit not wanting to miss out on what was going on.

When I had made it to where the noise had came from, I saw a boy with H/L H/C coloured hair grabbing on to someone's fist, twisting it. Behind them I saw two boys surrounded by cat food that was scattered on the floor. I figured these punks had been messing with the cats, throwing their food away which mad me pissed. I was about to go and beat them up myself when I noticed the look on the boys face who was twisting the guys wrist.

'He looks fucking crazy, but hes having fun so I guess I'll let him have his fun.'

Shortly after they had all ran away leaving the one boy behind. I took this as my cue to walk in, so I spoke up. "Well well well, that was a show. I was planning on joining in beating those guys up but you seemed to be having fun so I decided not to."

The boy shot a look at me then spoke up himself, "Who the hell are you?"

. . .

This is my first time writing anything like this so it probably sucks, but I hope you enjoyed anyway.

Word count: 643
16th oct.