Chapter 19: Home

. . .

"Agh- I'm beat!" Sighed an exhausted Mitsuya.

The Tokyo Manji gang had finished up the fight with a clear victory, all members of Moebius had been knocked down. Well all except Hanma who was still going at it with Mikey.

However, some didn't have the patience to hang around long no matter how worn out they were.

Baji, Chifuyu and the twins' heads were filling with worry for their friend. The four wanted to get to him as soon as possible. The firsts division Captain and Vice-captain wouldn't have a problem with this but Smiley had injured his leg and wouldn't be able to drive his bike to the hospital.

Although, this was an easy problem to overcome. Smiley will just hop on the back of his brothers bike and they'd head to there together. And, that's what they did.

Each of their minds were racing with thoughts and scenarios of what could happen to the boy and rightfully so.

All they could do was hope.

. . .

"Wait for me!" The shout of a little girl could be heard echoing around the field.

She was small, maybe around the age of 4. She had long h/c hair which flew backwards in the wind and bright purple eyes that lit up with joy.

In front of her was a boy. He was clearly older than the girl with a more well built stature but he still had the same look of joy in his eyes.

It wasn't often he smiled this much. Perhaps it was only with her. She was like a blessing to him, a shining light in what seemed like an endless tunnel of darkness.

He laughed at the girls attempt to catch him. They were currently at what they liked to call their safe place. There was a large field which was full with long swishy grass which surrounded a cluster if trees. There was a small entrance in the branches which you could only go through if you crawled. Inside what was like a wall of leaves was a stream and a small pond which had a large tree next to it, perfect for climbing.

There was a small gap in the trees which allowed the sun to shine down onto the water which made it seem almost magical.

The two would often race to see who could get to their hideaway first, the older winning easily but he would sometimes let her win by 'accidentally' tripping up or something so it wasn't obvious he was giving her a 'free win'.

"Dammit! You won again!" She yelled pouting as she fell to the ground with her arms and legs crossed.

"Well I am older than you." He chuckled.

"Hey! Stop laughing at me!" She pointed.

"Who said I was laughing at you?" He questioned putting his hands on his hips.

"I did and as your sister everything I say is true." She announced closing her eyes and turning to the side.

The boys eyes softened as he lightly chuckled.

The girl got up from the ground and placed her hands of her hips. "Hahaha! Bow down to me peasants!" She exclaimed with a loud obnoxious laugh.