Chapter 7: Dorayaki

. . .

No-ones POV

"Damn half pint."

"Huh? You say something?" Mikey asked.

"I said you were small."

"Eh?"

Draken couldnt speak English extremely well but he had an idea of what the boy was saying. And the amount he knew was enough to make him snicker.

"Huh? Ken-chin stop laughing! What'd you say???" Mikey was now desperately looking between the two in hope for an answer. Though, unfortunately for him he did not get one.

"Its nothing let's just go." And with that the two walked towards where they had left their bikes, leaving the other two standing in the same place.

"You coming or what Mikey?" Draken asked his friend.

The two walked over to them. Takemichi getting on the front of the bike to peddle for Mikey who was on the back, while draken was peddling the other bike with M/n on the back. Mikey wanted the E/c eyed boy to come with him in an attempt to know him better but he had already gotten onto Drakens bike and was talking to him, completely ignoring the shortest.

As they were cycling, Takemichi and Mikey were having a conversation about why he was 'pleased with him' this was a conversation M/n thought was all that important to him so he didnt bother to listen or join in.

He was fiddling with his nails quietly, minding his own business when the giant decided it was a great idea to cycle over a hole in the road. This caused the bike to wobble and M/n to lose balance. In a panic, he grabbed on to the closest thing to him, Drakens waist.

His sudden grasp on the braided hair boy caused the said male to blush a little. I guess you could say he was embarrassed but we all know the actual reason.

"DONT DO THAT IDIOT"

"Oh what? This?" He asked deliberately wobbling the bike some more, making the boys grip even tighter.

"Y'know if you squeeze my stomach too much you're gonna end up suffocating me."

"Its your fault dumbass!"

'Also how tf does this dude have such hard abs like jeez-'

The boys kept cycling until they reached a bank by the river, staring off to the sunset.

"This is an era when delinquents get called 'lame' isnt it?" Mikey stated.

'That's right... after this time delinquents will be called stuff like that.'

"In my brothers generation, there were alot of street gangs in this area. There, you would listen to your intuition and act on it. They acted big, and all they did was fight, but everyone took care of themselves. What's so lame about those guys? That's why I'm going to create an era for delinquents. You should accompany me on that journey. I was pleased by you, Hanagaki Takemichi." Mikey spoke with his back turned to the 3 who were looking forward. M/n wasnt really paying too much attention but he hot the gist of what was being said.

"We have plenty of guys that are good at fighting but there aren't many guys like you that would stand up to anyone if it were for something you couldnt 'give up'." Draken added before walking away. "Think about it, Takemichi."