Chapter 13: Let me go home...

For the call <3
You= normal
Other= bold

. . .

Mitchi
xxxx-xxxx

Calling..

Accept     Decline

"Yelloh!"

"Hey M/n-kun?"

"Yep, what is it mitchi?"

"Are you free tonight?"

"Ooooh~ A date? How could you do that to Hina!? I thought you were better than this!"

"W-what!? No! I was just wondering if you could come to the Musashi shrine."

"Chill it's a joke I know you wouldnt do that to Hina, but if you did I will not hesitate to snap your neck. 😊"

"Haha..."

"I'm free but why the Musashi shrine? Isnt that a bit random?"

"U-uh, well... I just wanted to?"

"Uhh huh, real convincing."

"Anyway go there now thanks bye!"

Call ended

'What's with him?'

The boy knew his friend was being extremely suspicious but its takemichi, what about him isnt?

So, M/n decided to go anyway, his gut was telling him it was a bad idea and was definitely gonna be a trap of sorts but he can always just leave if he wants right?

Right...?

The boy put a baggy hoodie on to keep him warm before grabbing his phone and keys to make his was to the meeting spot.

'I hope I dont regret this.'

. . .

~With Takemichi~

. . .

After getting out of the surprising situation he was put in following his time leap, the faux blonde had bumped into his girlfriend, Hinata Tachibana who also happened to be the one he was trying to save, not long before getting a call from Tomans Vice-Captain  Draken.

He had asked takemitchi to meet him at the Musashi shrine and tell  a certain h/c haired boy to come too then quickly hanging up, not before telling him to not mention Drakens name to him.

'Oh that's right, M/n-kun...'

Takemichi's mind was filled with thoughts about his file, how he went missing, all the crimes he had committed, though he didnt believe it himslef.

He gathered his mind and called his friend, though he wouldnt admit it he was kind of scared of him and his threats but he cared for Hina so he didnt mind.