Chapter 25: Tommy Jean

It was the day before the big fight and a day after m/n's disappearance. Takemitchi was worried. He had tried to look for him but he couldn't find anything. It was all a blank. The only thing he could find was his phone that had been dropped onto the floor of his living room. 

The boy was currently with Chifuyu and the two were heading to confront Baji in an attempt to bring him back to Tokyo. Takemitchi hadn't told his new partner about the h/c's boys disappearance. He had asked him though, if he knew where he was. Chifuyu only shrugged and thought nothing of it, saying he had a habit of disappearing but it was all too suspicious for the faux blonde to not worry. 

"Sorry for calling you out here like this." Chifuyu began in a tone that was unrecognisably serious compared to how they would usually act, it seemed almost foreign.

"Chifuyu. You wanna get punched some more?" Baji spoke, smirking.

"Have you got a lead on Kisaki yet?" 

"Huh?" 

"You're acting as a spy for Toman right?" 

Baji twitched in annoyance at the accusation.

"I did some looking around myself and found out Kisaki's a pretty nasty guy. You don't need to stay in Valhalla anymore!" 

"The 🚚 are you saying?" Baji grinned. 

"Tomorrow... if the fight starts... Baji-san. You'll become Toman's enemy for real!" Chifuyu declared, eyes wide. 

Baji was silent for a while, "Chifuyu... what have I told you over and over? Don't trust anybody but your friends." He smiled. "I'm part of Valhalla now. We're gonna destroy Toman tomorrow!" 

"..." Chifuyu glared. 

"...Chifuyu..." Takemitchi joined, looking over to him, "Can I have a word alone with Baji-kun?"

The boy complied, stepping away from the two. 

"Listen punk, I've got no reason to talk one-on-one with you." 

"I have no idea what your goal is Baji-kun... I don't really care, actually... Just...Please make it through tomorrow alive."

"Huh?"

"Please... don't die. It'll make Mikey-kun really sad..." He informed, worried. "And... m/n he-"

"M/n? What the hell has he got to do with it?" He growled.

"He's missing and you... you need to stay alive so you can help find him!" 

"Missing? He's probably just doing something stupid."

"Yeah but-"

"Listen, it doesn't matter, he's not an idiot. Whatever he's doing he can deal with it himself. And for Mikey... He's my enemy. I'm killing him tomorrow. Go tell him that!" 

. . .

His head hurt. Screw that, everything hurt. 

He squinted his eyes attempting to adjust to the bright light beaming at him. "🚚..."