Chapter 5: Kiyosama!

. . .

Before the chapter starts I'd like to say if theres '____' anywhere it means I dont want you knowing what the thing is yet. It probably has something to do with his past and that will be revealed later on.

. . .

No-ones POV

Nothing but the quiet breeze, birds chirping and cars zooming past could be heard. It was a peaceful collection of sounds M/n had missed.

Where he had lived in America wasnt anywhere near as peaceful as this. The sounds of cars passing wouldnt be considered entirely 'peaceful' to anyone but with a past like his he was glad to be able to hear something like that again without the constant loud noises of _____ and _____.

He wouldnt say his past was the most horrible ever, it could have been so much worse if a 'certain someone' hadn't helped him but that doesnt mean it was something no child should have gone through.

Closing his eyes he took in all the sounds surrounding him, something he loved to do.

"FINISH HIM! FINISH HIM! FINISH HIM!"

His smile got flipped upside down into a frown when loud yelling began. People chanting 'FINNISH HIM!' over and over, probably not the best of signs but M/n being M/n decided to check it out.

M/n POV

I was enjoying the nice peaceful sounds of tokyo just to be stopped by the shouting of some scum. I decided to check it out since I was bored out of my mind anyway.

'Maybe I can have some fun.' A grin creeping on my face.

When I reached where the shouting came from I immediately stopped grinning. The person people were shouting to 'finish' was my new friend Takemichi. And of course me being a good friend sat down and watched myself.

'I'll intervene if it gets really bad.'

No-ones POV

"I SAID THATS ENOUGH, TAKEMICHI!!!" One of his friends yelled.

"YOU'RE SERIOUSLY GOING TO DIE!!" Another shouted.

But of course this didnt stop our crybaby hero.

"Not yet... This cant... heal... my heart... that's experienced those... 12 years..." he weakly said wiping the blood away from his mouth.

"What the hell are you talking about?" His black haired friend questioned. Both him and the plum haired one were confused.

"GIVE UP ALRAEDY TAKEMICHI! YOUVE SHOWED US ENOUGH OF YOUR DETERMINATION!!" The plum haired boy yelled.

"I WONT GIVE UP! I HAVE A REASON TO NOT GIVE UP!" The faux blonde yelled.

His determination intrigued M/n to the point he started to smile again.

"The tokyo manji gang." He said quietly. "Kiyosama... the only way you'll win is by killing me."

"I absolutely ain't gonna lose." He grinned.