Chapter 14: Sleepy!?

. . .

"Hey Draken, the twins are going over to your friend."

"Huh?" The boys eye followed where Mitsuya was pointing to see he was correct. The pink and blue haired twins were walking right up to M/n.

"They better not pick a fight..."

. . .

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Home moron. Where else?"

The two satred eachother down for what seemed like hours Draken and Mitsuya were watching from a distance but could feel the menacing aura coming from them both.

The pink haired boy was smiling but you could tell he was anything but happy. The h/c haired boy was glaring at the other a psychotic smile beginning to creep on his face.

The two slowly lifted their fists up in the air to preparing to throw a punch at one another. The 'twin dragons' watched from the sidelines ready to rush in there to stop someone getting seriously injured but were immediately dumbfounded by what they saw.

Right before the punches  was going to land, they switched up and instead of there angry faces filled with displeasure, they now displayed pure glee.

"Sleepy!"

"Thing 1!"

The two began laughing and high tanning eachother for a while confusing the viewers.

Some of the other captains and vice captains attention had been caught by the two.

"Isnt that Smiley?" Mikey asked Draken.

"Yeah. I dont know  what's happening but it's really wierd."

There were five of them watching now; Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya, Hakkai and of course Angry who was standing by the two like nothing was strange.

When the two stopped high-tenning, Smiley went back to his angry smiling and M/n went back to glaring.

"Eh."

"Eh."

"Eh.

"Eehhhhh."

Now the four were even more confused. They were angry, on the verge of beating eachother up, then they were all happy laughing and all and now they're back to angry? What the hell was going on.

"I thought I told you to stop calling me Sleepy."

"And I thought I told you to stop calling me Thing 1 but I guess the world isnt fair." He smiled.

"And, you're in no position to tell me what to do after you vanished on us for years. Seriously, what was that about!?"

"Yeah sorry I kinda got caught up in a few things..."

"Well I guess it's ok, isnt that right Souya?"

"Yeah..." He responded. "Missed you, M/n."

"Aww, I missed you too Souya!" The h/c haired boy grinned swinging an arm around the blue hairs shoulder.

"Hey why doesnt he get called Thing 2!? That's not fair!" Thing 1 yelled. 

"Well that, Kawata Nahoya is because your brother here is precious and prefer him."

Nahoya was gonna continue arguing but the sound of someone clearing their throat stopped him.

"

Hey."

"Hey egg-head whats up?"

"You know the Kawata twins?"

"Yeah, knew them since we were kids."

"I guess that explains your wierd behaviour then..."

"Hey! We should get home, its getting dark!" The lilac haired teen informed his friends.

"Hes right, everyone go home!" Draken repeated.

The  remaining  toman members began to make their ways to their bikes in order to go home, he was right it was getting pretty late.

M/ nand the twins traded numbers so they could hang out like old times again then he waved them goodbye after saying something about their mum scolding them when they get home cuz it's so late like they always did after they hung out.

'Finally, I can go home...'

. . .

This was a short chapter, hope you dont mind but I didnt really know what else to write about the three meeting again without dragging it out.

I might make some chapters about when they were younger soon depends how i feel.

Thanks for the reads and votes <3

Bye-bye

Jan. 11
Word count: 641