chapter 2

On the way to kanta kaki's house where disha was going to stay tonight there was a awkward silence between Shiva and disha. Which was eventually broken by disha revealing that she liked him since past few years and had a crush on him. But nevertheless she knew that Shiva's life always roamed around his and only his mami ki behen ke beti.
Shiva tried to make it clear that she should not expect anything from him as he was not at all interested in marrying anyone else.

All of a sudden when Shiva was speaking disha kissed him on his cheek. Before Shiva could restort she started speaking philosophical words which were beyond understanding.

Shiva did not like the way she behaved in the first meeting but could not say anything as she was his mother's special guest.

He was not aware that some body noticed this and was really hurt she wanted Shiva to shout at her for her behavior. But when Shiva did not say anything she was broken from inside. This was none other than raavi.

Raavi threw a bucket full of water on him drenching him completely thinking of removing the kiss.

She could not bear anybody else kissing her husband. Ofcourse he was her husband since divorce was not completed.

Shiva was amused and angry on the person who threw water but his soul was thanking the person for removing disha' s kiss.

He liked disha until she behaved like despo.

When he returned home he saw everyone slept but his wife and dhara bhabhi were still awake.

Both of them were in kitchen...

Dhara: raavi mujhe bohot bhook lagi hai please mere liye kuch simple bana de.

Raavi: please wali kya baat hai dhara di abhi banati hu.
Batao kya khaogi...
Oats bana du...

Dhara: ha ye acha rahega.....(Happy)

Meanwhile krish enters the kitchen

krish: bhabhi mere liye bhi ek hot chocolate bana do please...

Raavi: abhi bana deti hu.... (smiles).

Raavi prepares respective dishes for both of them and serves then, she sees Shiva standing outside the kitchen looking at her but she was angry about the kiss so she broke the eye lock immediately.

Krish: wah bhabhi bohot yummy bana hai.

Dhara and krish leaves to sleep and raavi wash the dishes, cleans the kitchen and leaves to sleep.

Shiva observes that every day this girl does a lot for his family and in return gets taunts and criticism.

Shiva: aye chipkali ja kar so ja vaise bhi phoolkumari hai jada kaam karegi to behosh ho jayegi aur phir teri vo maami mujhe sunayegi ki Maine usko phool jaisi bacchi se itna kaam karvaya.

Raavi : rehne de bhootnath tujhe nhi pata mai kitni strong hu (showing her biceps) but soon realizes that she does not have one and puts her hand down in embarrassment.

Shiva : ha ha pata hai tu kitni strong hai.

Raavi : (slowly) vo toh mai sach me hu itna kuch hone ke baad bhi apne aap ko tutne nahi diya Maine.

Shiva hears whatever she said.

Raavi realizes what she said.

Raavi: vo...vo sabh chod ye bata itna bheega hua kaha se aa raha hai.

Shiva: aye biwi biwi mat khel samjhi n.
Mai kuch bhi karu tujhe kya.

Raavi: phir tu kis haq se mujhe aaram karne ke liye keh raha hai.
Pata hai mujhe kaise us disha se kiss le raha tha sabh dekha Maine.

Shiva : acha to vo tu thi jisne barish karvayi. Sahi hai.(smiles).

Raavi : vo..... vo mai sone jaa rahi hu kapde badal lena jaldi varna bimar padh jayega.

Shiva was Happy that she cares for him.
Raavi goes out of the kitchen.

Shiva : (to himself) ye sabh mai tere liye hi kar raha hu chipkali.
Mujhse divorce lene ke baad tu bohot khush rahegi.

Raavi goes to the bedroom and changes her clothes.

Raavi : ( to herself) tu itni nafrat karta hai mujhse Shiva ki divorce dene pe aa gaya. Mai bhi nhi rokugi tujhe kyuki tu khush toh mai khush.

Both of them thinks that the other one is Happy without him/ her , and wants to get separated since they love each other and want each others happiness.

Shiva changes his clothes and finds raavi sleeping like a cute kid. she actually sleeps like a kid rolling all over the bed and tossing ,kicking , clinging to the person next to her.

Shiva wanted her to sleep in bedroom because she was uncomfortable on the cot but she did not wanted him to sleep on floor.
So both of them mutually decided to share the bed as it was matter of few days or may be not.

Whole night she slept clinging to Shiva and he too did not budge.

When she got up in the morning she was half on Shiva's body and their legs tangled.

She felt a bit shy and got up as it was her cleaning duty today.

Raavi and rishita decided that if one does the kitchen work other would do cleaning and washing and vise versa.

But rishita did not got up today as her legs were paining due to last night's garba program.

Dev informed raavi about the same and she said that she would manage to do all the work by herself today.

Dhara : aaj mai teri madat kar deti hu raavi tu itna kaam nhi kar payegi.

Raavi : nhi dhara di aap bilkul tension mat lo mai sabh manage kar lugi ek din ki hi to baat hai.

Maa: ha bhagodi ki beti tu chinta mat kar ye markundi gay isliye hi to aayi hai taki saara kaam kare aur tujhe koi takleef na ho.

Raavi : ha kaki aap chinta mat karo mai sabh sambal lugi.

Maa: aur ek baat aaj disha aane wali hai toh kahana uske pasand ka banana.
Pheli baar apne sasural me khana khayegi n.

Raavi : par kaki mujhe nhi pata usse kya pasand hai.

Maa : koi baat nhi mai deti hu uska phone number tu usse baat kar lena.

Raavi reluctantly agrees.
When Shiva heard the conversation he was cursing his fate. He did not liked this girl after yesterday's incident.

Maa : Shiva bhi aa gaya.

Disha and raavi had a conversation on phone about her favorite dishes.
She took a chance and told a lot of dishes to raavi so that she does not get enough time to prepare and then suman kaki would scold her.

Raavi started preparing the dishes.......