chapter 38

Note : mature 18+ content ahead, read at your own risk...

Raavi looked around to find Shiva. But she could not find him. She found this good opportunity to plan the special suprise for him....

Though she could not do much of it since it was very last moment thing but she wanted to make it special, special for them..

She went inside the kitchen to prepare his favorite mango custard which he loved.
After an hour or so, it was 11.30 but Shiva was not back yet, atleast she did not see him.

On the other side when Shiva found his chipkali busy in the kitchen doing some random stuff he thought, he completed his work in the room..

He wore his best shirt and used cologne all over his body....

Raavi too wore her glittery purple colored saree with a noodle sleeve black blouse...when she took her clothes from the cupboard she did not find Shiva....

She decorated the mango custard with fresh rose petals..
Set her makeup and hair...took the tray and went to their room...
The moment she entered the room, she found it decorated with her favorite Mogra and pink Roses....
There was a small table arranged with two chairs...
There spread the flower petals and and some scented candles....
Lavender and vanilla flavoured candles in their room were creating such a romantic atmosphere....

Raavi was beyond touch that her bhootnath did all this setup for her. Just because she likes all these flimy and romantic things...

She turned around and looked at Shiva...

Shiva was shocked to see her...
She was looking heavenly with that glittery saree twinkling like her eyes....
He looked at the tray in her hands.
It had his favorite mango custard. Shiva could not control himself from licking his lips...he was shocked to see her. She planned all this surprise for him....

He went near her...
Raavi looked in his eyes....he took the tray from her hands and kept in on the table beside them...

Raavi looked around the room once again...it was just perfect not too loud and exactly as she liked....

Raavi : ye sabh tune abhi kiya?

Shiva : ha tere liye kiya..kaisa laga..

He asked being nervous..
Raavi did not give any response just jumped on him...

Raavi : bohot bohot bohot acha hai...I love it....

Shiva was shocked to see her excitement.....
He wrapped his hands around her waist hugging her for a few more seconds....

She broke the hug and made him sit on the chair and handed him his custard....
She took her bowl in her hand took out a spoonful of custard, Shiva too did the same and both glanced at the clock it was 11.59.
They both forwarded their spoons towards the others mouth and wished...

"Happy anniversary "

They both ate the custard and smiled whole heartedly....

Shiva put up a slow romantic music in the background and asked for her hand...

She Happily obliged and they both started swaying in the music with Shiva's hand on her waist and her hand on his chest....

Raavi : thank you so much Shiva...tune itna pyara surprise plan kiya...mujhe toh yaad bhi nhi tha ki aaj humari anniversary hai...

Shiva : tujhe kya chipkali mujhe bhi yaad nhi tha ki aaj humari anniversary hai...

Both giggled...

Raavi : phir ye surprise last moment plan hai??