chapter 28

Raavi and rishita were going back to the angan where Shiva pulled raavi inside the room...
Raavi was shocked and screamed....
Before anyone could hear her voice Shiva put his palm on her mouth...

She tried to remove his hand but he did not do...

Shiva : chup reh gadhedi...sabko batana hai kya...

Raavi : mmghhhhhghh...

She tried to speak...
Shiva removed the hand and let her speak...

Raavi : pagal bandar..akal ke dushman..

She sighed and breathed heavily...

Raavi : kyu khicha...

She spoke after a few seconds...

Shiva : vo kal paise bharne jana hai toh..tu chalna humare saath..

Raavi : Shiva Maine phele bhi bola hai ki kal mujhe kaam hai office me isliye tu jaa dev aur rishita ke saath...

Shiva : toh phir mai bhi nhi jauga...dekh tune humari madat ki hai toh tujhe toh chalna chahiye...

Raavi : mai nhi aa paugi Shiva...

She tried to explain...
But Shiva intervened..

Shiva : ek ghante ka kaam hai lunch break ke pehele jakar aagayege..mai sahil se baat kar luga...air tujhe lene aauga aur drop bhi kar duga...

He smiled a little and went to the angan...

Everyone played a lot of card games and board games but then eventually got tired and decided to sleep....

Everyone slept in a line in angan where Shiva slept beside raavi...
Everyone soon drifted to sleep as it was late night or more precisely early morning...

Shiva could not sleep thinking about what he could do from his side to save their relationship...he was now sure that raavi wanted this relationship and it was not a compromise for her...but she had stopped working on it...why won't she stop after all she tried all her measures to save it but he was being akdu by not accepting her efforts instead running far away from her...
She did not say but she did removed his insecurities by making him participate at other events rather than just doing hard mass work...she was being a sweetheart and asking him what kind of wife he wanted her to be...she was willing to change as per his wishes...
Now the thought that he did not deserve her because of their status was not their in his mind since she never felt embarrassed to tell anyone that he is her husband...
He was somewhere very Happy that suman and raavi solved everything between them but a small guilt was there in his mind that he could not save her from taunts given by suman...but now onwards he was determined that he would find solution to her every problem just like she did...
Now the things which he wanted to sort were their relationship and store problems since they have hid such an important thing from gombi...

Next morning...

Bell rang, everyone were still in deep sleep but dhara woke up and opened the door and saw mami and anita were standing with suitcases..

Dhara : aree mami aur anita aap...itne subah...

Mami : aree bhai vo raavi ne msg kiya tha ki vo pandya niwas me hai toh chabi lene aayi thi ghar ki...aur raavi ko bhi...

Everyone woke up slowly due to the commotion...

Gombi: kon hai dhara...

Dhara : mami aayi hai gombi...raavi aur ghar ki chabi lene...

Raavi and Shiva along with others were shocked...
Suman too came out of her room...

Suman : kyu kagdi...ye meri bahu hai toh mere saath hi rahegi...

Gombi nodded...

Mami : pata hai bhai mujhe suman bhen konsi bahu hai ye...itne taane sunaye itni beizzati Kari aur ab meri bahu bolne lagi...

Suman was embarrassed....this was the first time she could not back answer prafulla because she was correct...

Suman : dekh kagdi mujhe pata hai Maine galat kiya hai...isliye Maine apne galti sudhari hai aur isse wapis lekar aayi hu apne ghar...

She looked down...

Prafulla was shocked to see this side of suman's face...she realized that suman was genuine this time...

She then looked at raavi who nodded and smiled a little bit with tears in her eyes....

Prafulla hugged raavi...

Maasi : kaisi hai raavi..meri bachi..

Raavi : mai thik hu maasi...

Prafulla then whispered in her ears...

Prafulla : tu khush hai n raavi...

She asked seriously...
To which raavi nodded and hugged her...

Everyone were happy seeing them....

Prafulla then turned to Shiva...

Prafulla: aeee junglee agar meri beti ko pareshaan kiya toh dekh lena...

This time Shiva did to get angry instead nodded his head...

Raavi : massi...

Prafulla : ha bhai nhi bolugi tere Shiva ko junglee...

Everyone along with raavi were shocked and chuckled a little....while shiva blushed a little..

Dhara : ab aap aa hi Gaye ho toh mami mai nashta banati hu ....nashta karke jao...

Everyone got ready....

Raavi went to prepare the breakfast...rishita too helped her in little things...

Raavi kept the breakfast short since she was getting late for office....

Dhara and rishita served the breakfast while raavi got ready for office...

Dev came to raavi asking about the payment time...she said that she would be back before lunch....

Sorry for the mistakes...

How did you like it...

Any suggestions or recommendations...
Please comment or PM..

What will happen next?

Love.
-PB