chapter 29

Raavi completed her breakfast and got ready for office...
She gave medicines to suman...

Raavi : kaki ye blue wali dawai pehele leni hai aur white wali khane ke baad...

She explained...and turned to dhara who too was sitting in the angan with the rest of the people...with included mami and anita...

Raavi : dhara di aapke fruits rishita ne fridge me rakh diye hai aur ye lo bich bich me khaate rehna...

She handed her a box of dryfruits...

Shiva and dev served breakfast to everyone and raavi smiled looking at Shiva....

Everyone had their breakfast...

Raavi : dhara di lunch ka kya karna hai...mera lunch break 1pm ko hota hai aur aapko toh doctor ne jaldi khaana khane ke liye kaha hai...
Toh mai abhi bana du yaa...

She was cut off by Shiva...

Shiva : tu chinta mat kar chipkali....hum sabh milkar kar lege...

She smiled at him looking at his efforts to get her back from few days..
But she can't be in delusional world unless he himself says from his mouth that he wanted to stay with her for rest of his life....

Gaumbi: haa raavi...mai chawal bana luga .....dhara ne mujhe sikhaya hai bohot easy hai bas cooker hi lagana hota hai...

Suman : haa petticoat chap no. 1....acha sikhaya hai teri biwi ne...

She taunted and everyone laughed...

Dhara : ha aur mai jaise roz rishita ki help karti thi waise hi sabzi kaatne me help kar dugi ....

She popped up...

Rishita : ok...phir daal aur sabzi banane ki responsibility meri...

She said excitedly since the work was getting divided...

Dev : par rishita tumhe toh online interview....

He trailed off...

Krish : koi baat nhi bhabhi dev daal bana dega....kyu dev baby....

He joked .....while rishita and dev blushed....raavi was in tears...this was the family she dreamt of...everyone helping each other and are happy around....only one thing was missing...
What if Shiva and her too could be together then they would too enjoy happily....

Finally raavi overwhelmed by everyone's gesture towards her she spoke....

Raavi : toh phir roti mai.....

She was cut by Shiva...

Shiva : mai aur raavi bana lege...

He said flustered....

Everyone laughed looking at his desperateness....

Shiva was embarrassed smiling silently....

Raavi too blushed for a second....

Suman : chalo phir shuru ho jao sabh log....mai tum sabh par nazar rakhi kyuki mai....

Everyone: mahasaas ho....

Suman glared them for a second befor busting into laughter with everyone...

Prafulla too was Happy seeing everyone  loving her daughter so much...

Anita too had some plans in her mind...anyways she was going to confess to gautam...

Raavi already informed sahil that she would join after lunch break since they had some other reservations for the day too...sahil agreed happily...

Raavi : jadya din ye problem nhi hogi...
Sirf do din ki baat hai uske baat timing change ho jayega...kyuki intern selection hai...

She said happily....

Everyone got into their work...

Dhara cut the Vegetables and went to her room since kitchen was too suffocating for her...
Krish already left for college and Dev was at shop with kaka..
Rishita made sabzi and her part of work was done...
Till that time Shiva got ready....
Anita helped with dev and gombi's work since they were getting late to go to shop...
Suman was resting in her room...

Raavi came into the kitchen tied her hair in a bun and started kneading dough....
Shiva too entered the kitchen. He stood exactly behind her...
Raavi turned to get water and collided with Shiva.
She was scared actually very scared that she shouted a lil bit before registering who was that...
After a couple of seconds she sighed and breathed heavily...

Raavi : ahh...tujhe mai bhootnath bulati hu iska matlab ye nhi hai ki tu bhoot bankar mujhe darta rahega...
Ek din aaise hi karte karte heart attack aa jayega aur mai mar...

Shiva shut her mouth with his palm before she could complete the sentence...

Shiva : kitna bolti hai gadhedi...tere bina mai kya karuga...tu jaha mai vaha....

Saying this he took her little finger in his hand and raised his hand and twirled her a round...

When she stopped she was facing stove she looked behind and saw Shiva snaking his arms around and entangled his fingers with hers and helped her kneading the dough or better spoiling it....

Raavi's breath hitched as shiva was too close to her...she could literally feel his hot breathes on her shoulders...she was so lost that she could not even see what was doing with the dough...she was looking into his eyes and then prafulla entered....

Prafulla: ohh mharo bhogilaal.....aeee tu meri phool jaisi bachi ko daba kyu raha hai....

She came inside the kitchen breaking their moment ....

Shiva : aree yaar mami ki toh....

Raavi glared at him....

Shiva : mai kya keh raha tha mami....tu yaha kyu aayi hai matlab....... kaise aana hua...

He changed the line looking at raavi...

Prafulla: aree bhai pyas lagi hai mujhe pani lene aayi thi...aur tum dono akele kyu ho yaha...

She enquired...

Shiva : ye le pani...jitna pina hai utna pi lena...

He handed over a jug of water...

Shiva : aur hum dono yaha isliye hai kyuki abhi kitchen me karne ki humari baari hai...

Raavi and prafulla looked at him shockingly with their mouths open...

Shiva : mera matlab ka..kaam.. karne ki baari hai...
Chee mami tu kitni gandi hai kaisi kaisi baate sochti hai...

Prafulla: aeee pagal chokra...kya bolu ab tujhe mai....mai yahi rukugi....

Shiva : thik hai phir...

He went near prafulla and then whispered in her ears...

Shiva : toh phir abhi nani bana du tujhe...

Prafulla : aee jungleee....besharam...

Saying this she ran out of the kitchen....
And Shiva laughed....

Raavi looked at him shockingly...

Raavi : aaisa kya bola tune ki masi 1 2 ka 4 ho gayi.....

Shiva : vo.. kuch bhi toh nhi...

He said pretending to blush....

Raavi looked confused....

Bit soon they did their part of kitchen work and called dev rishita to visit the man whom they had to give money....

Please review and comment...

I would love to hear your views...
Also I tried to add romance a little bit....

How was that?

Do vote and follow...

Love
-PB