chapter 44

Raavi took out the laptop and started exploring it....
She was so excited that she was continuously poking Shiva's arm telling him all the new features that the laptop had...

Shiva understood nothing but still was  showing interest and listening to her for raavi's sake...

He smiled at her thinking how she was Happy with the new laptop...

Suddenly he took the laptop from her closed it and kept it aside...
He pulled her closer and kissed her cheek, mumbled a small thank you and drifted to sleep holding her....
Raavi too smiled kissed his forehead and slept.....

Next morning rishita made breakfast....
Suman allowed them her to do some light work till her health is fine...

She served the breakfast while everyone was sitting on the sofa...

Rishita : I am sorry raavi, I am sorry Shiva vo kal Maine thoda jadya hi bol diya n...

She said being guilty....

Raavi : it's ok rishita.

Raavi said with a small smile and shiva nodded...

Dev : vo kya haina aajkal rishita ke hormones kuch jadya hi disbalance ho rahe hai...

Everyone chuckled and went to their work...

At shop raavi made space for the setup..
Shiva brought all the essentials like stapler, punching machine, scanner, code bar, extension box etc...
Raavi ordered a printer, and the man brought and set it...

Shiva asked her why did she spent her money on this, she replied saying that it is their money after all she is all his...
Shiva smiled at her...

Shiva was busy in certain arrangements...
Meanwhile raavi made all the arrangements for placing laptop and other things...

She downloaded a software too which made it easier to handle accounts...
They made account...

They both used to handle shop really well, have lunch together, spent family time, have small picnics and what not...

Sometimes they used to have serious banters but both loved each other deeply which did not let it affect their relationship....

They used to take care of each other, manage their bills and finances...

After 3 months, it was the moment of double happiness since dhara gave birth to a baby girl, Tara.
And pandya store was made pandya supermarket with 2 floors, exactly how Shiva dreamt of...

Both were very Happy....
After another 2 months, it was rishita's baby shower...
Raavi was preparing sweets and snacks...
Krish and Shiva were doing decoration work...
After some time when raavi got inside the room to get ready Shiva pulled her an closed the door....

Raavi : kya kar raha hai Shiva...

Shiva : vo mai soch raha tha ki, aaj godh bharai hai toh kyu n tu bhi....

He winked...but raavi looked confused...

Raavi : kya mai bhi?

Shiva : kyu n teri bhi godh bharai....kya bolti...

He said naughtyly roaming hands on her stomach...

Raavi : kya meri godh bharai, pagal hai kya...vo sirf pregnant ladies ki hoti hai, tu side hat mujhe taiyaar hona hai...

She pushed him and moved ahead to go but stopped as soon as she understood what he meant...
She turned around and looked at him with open mouth...

Shiva took her in front of mirror and hugged her from back....
He made her face mirror and looked at her....