chapter 25

Shiva was going to the pandya niwas when he say a boy and girl fighting...

His bike suddenly stopped.
He got down to check the issues and he heard their talks...

Girl : what is this nishant? Tumhari behene continuously mujhe taane maarti rehti hai...kya sirf Maine bhaag ke shaadi ki....haaa.....bolo n...
Vo log tumhe kabhi kuch kyu nhi bolti...

Nishant : I am sorry priya...par mai kya karu.....mai toh kabhi tumhe kuch nhi bolta n...

Priya : vo log humesha mere mummy papa aur unki parvarish ke baare me bhala bura bolte hai....

She sobbed....

Nishant held her closer....

Nishant : tum unki baato ko dil se mat lagao priya....aur vaise bhi mai kabhi bolta hu kya tumhe kuch...hmm??

He asked calmly...

Priya : ye hi toh problem hai tum kuch bolte hi nhi ho....jab vo log mujhe kuch suna rahe hote hai tab tum sirf sunte ho aur bas unhe chup ho jaane ko bolte ho...tumhe ye once and for all khatam karna padhega....
Manti hu tum bohot pyar karte ho unse aur mai ye nhi keh rahi ki tum unhe chod do....bas me ye bol rahi hu ki mai bhi thodi respect deserve karti hu...
Aur mai unhe kuch isliye nhi bolti kyuki usse tumhe bura lagta hai....
Aur mai tumhari responsibility hu...baki ghar walo ki nhi....

She hugged him tightly....

Nishant : I understand priya...I am sorry ki mere hote hue bhi tumhe mere ghar walo ke taane sunne padhe.....now I will make sure ki tum khush raho..sirf chehre se nhi dil se....I love you....

Saying this he kissed her hairs....

Priya : I love you too...

Shiva smiled looking at them....suddenly he clicked something....
He kept his bike under a shade and ran back to raavi's house which was not at much distance...

Instead of knocking the door. He went inside through the window....

Raavi came out of the bathroom in her bathrobe since she was alone in the house....she was Happy as somewhat because of her pandya family came out of debt...so she was swaying in music....

Shiva entered the room and was shocked to see her like that....he quicky turned around....

Raavi was shocked too not because she was in bathrobe but because she got scared as her thoughts are always surrounded by ghosts and thieves when she is alone in the house..

Raavi : gadhede Shiva....akal ke dushman...aaise koi aata hai kya achanak se....mai darr hi gayi thi....

She kept hand on her chest breathing heavily....

Raavi : ab bolega kyu aaya hai...

She asked calmly after few minutes.. 

Shiva turned and hugged her....

Shiva : I am sorry raavi...teri pareshaani mai samajh hi nhi paya...tune apni galtiyon ke liye maafi maangli vo bhi sabke saamne....aur mai bina kuch bole chup chap sunta raha....
Tu chinta mat kar mai jaldi tujhe lekar jauga apne saath....

He held her face and kissed her cheek...

He was going when he turned around to look at her...

Shiva : achi lag rahi hai...

He winked and went back....

Raavi was too shocked to say anything....
It took her couple of seconds to recognize what he said....
She touched her cheeks where he kissed and smiled a little...
Then she remembered his last sentence...

Achi lag rahi hai..

She looked in the mirror and then she realized that she was in bathrobe.....

Raavi : hawww...shiva...

She blushed profusely and went to sleep.....

Shiva had now things clear in his head....
Next morning will bring bright raise of sunshine in their lives....

Hope you liked it..

Please comment your suggestions and advices...

Also what are things that pandya family and Shiva needs to apologize raavi for?

Raavi ka apology session is done so it the time for pandya niwasis....

Do vote..
Love
-PB