chapter 3

Raavi started preparing all the dishes disha told her, actually they were a lot.
She had to go to college to submit her assignment around 2 PM. So she decided that she would complete whole work around 1.30pm so that she could reach college on time.

Maa: (from hall) aee markundi gay tu mujhe maar kar hi chodegi kya dekh dawai ka waqt ho gaya hai.

Raavi: ji kaki aayi bus 2 minute.

She quickly wiped her hands and went out to give her the medicines.
She completed her work around 12 PM.
And headed towards the room to get ready.
When she came out she heard disha's voice she quickly served the food and took a glance at clock which striked 1 PM. She went to dhara di...

Raavi : dhara di mai college ja rahi hu assignment submit karke aa jaugi aapko kuch chahiye hoga to rishita se keh dena.

Dhara : thik hai ...... aram se jaana aur dhyan rakhna.

Raavi : byee di.... bye princess (waving towards her belly).

Dhara smiled.

Shiva and dev came home to have lunch. Where he saw disha listening to raavi and dhara's conversation.

Shiva : aree yarr ye disha ko kyu bulati hai maa.

Dev : ye disha kuch jada hi despo nhi hai??

Disha came to Shiva and started talking too sweetly. Raavi who saw this was fuming in jealousy.

Raavi (in her mind) : ye bhootnath iss disha se to itne pyar se baat karta hai aur mujhse bas jhagada karta rehta hai.

Disha went to raavi to ask water.
She noticed the assignment in her hand .when raavi was giving her glass of water she immediately jerked it off and the water fell on raavi's assignment and it was ruined. Not only that the glass fell off and broke. Eventually a small piece of glass pierced into raavi leg and blood started oozing out. But she payed least attention towards it. She was more focused about her assignment. She quickly handed another glass of water to disha as she was thirsty and looked for her assignment which was spoiled.

Disha : oh I m so sorry raavi, galti se ho gaya.

Raavi was sad but she thought that it all happened mistakenly.

She quickly cleaned the glass from the floor so that others may not get hurt and went to her room with her assignment. Shiva , disha,and dev followed her.

Dev : aree raavi ab tum kya karogi.
Aur disha tumhe samjh nhi aata kya sabh dekha tha Maine aur Shiva ne.

Raavi : aree dev uski galti nhi hai aaise hi ho gaya hoga.

Shiva : aee chipkali tere pair me chot lagi hai. Dhyan kaha rehta hai tera.

Disha was very angry as shiva was looking forward to raavi.

Raavi : vo sabh chod dev tum rishita se laptop lekar aana.

Shiva : kya chod phele chot par bandage laga.

Raavi felt very nice seeing Shiva's care for her.
Soon Shiva applies ointment on her leg and asked her if she was fine . She nodded in response and they shared a cute eye lock.

Dev : ye lo raavi laptop par iska tum karogi kya.
Aur tumhara assignment.....

Disha : ab assignment time par submit nhi hoga to punishment to milegi hi n.
Aur ho sakhta hai tumhare marksheet me bhi issues ho.(evil smile)

Raavi : uski chinta tum mat karo.
Sabh mujhe Dobi samjhte hai Par mai utni bhi dobi nhi hu.

Maine laptop se assignment banane ke baad hi ek copy email kar de thi sir ko aur ab mai uska print nikal kar assignment de dugi.

Shiva : aee mami ki behen ki beti tu akeli nhi jayegi mai chod duga tujhe aur dhyan se chal.

Raavi smiles.

Disha :ab rickshaw me jana hai toh dono ko Jane ki kya jaroorat.

Shiva was angry and raavi feels disappointed as now Shiva won't accompany her.

Dev : tum scooty le ja sakhte the par vo chalu nhi ho rahi hai aur raavi tumhe Late bhi ho raha hai.

Suddenly raavi gets an idea.

Raavi : hum bike le sakhte hai.

Shiva : aur bike kaha se aayegi mami degi (sarcastically).

Raavi : aur nhi to kya chal humari bike leke aate hai jo prize me mili thi.

Shiva and raavi takes bike after an argument with mami and head towards the college.

On the way Shiva asks raavi ....

Shiva : tune humari bike kyu bola vo toh teri bike hai n.

Raavi : teri ho ya meri hai toh humari hi n.
Then she realises that what she said and there follows an awkward silence between them.

They go to the college and submit the assignment successfully.

While returning they saw an ice cream parlour.
Raavi wanted to have ice cream so she insisted Shiva to have it with her.
The ice cream shop was near kanta kaki's house where disha was staying these days.

Raavi had her favorite butterscotch and Shiva had his favorite strawberry.

Raavi : Shiva tujhe sach me strawberry pasand hai.(smiles)

Shiva : kyu nhi pasand ho sakhti.

Raavi : nhi nhi aaisa nhi hai vo.....vo actually girls ko pasand hoti hai n isliye.

Raavi starts laughing. Shiva admires her and puts icecream on her nose and starts laughing looking at her.

Disha saw that both of them were laughing together.

Both Shiva and raavi reach home and Shiva went to store and raavi started with her house work.

At the dinner time when everyone was at home.

Gaumbi : kya baat hai raavi aaj khushboo to bohot badhiya aa rahi hai.
Kya banaya hai khaane me.

Dhara : ha ha tum toh khaane ke liye hi aate ho mere baare me toh pucha bhi nhi.

All understood that she was having mood swings so gaumbi took their dinner and went to their room to spend some quality time together.

Dev and rishita was invited for dinner by one of her office colleagues.

Krish had his dinner and went to terrace to study since he was having exam tomorrow.

Disha arrived at the house.

Maa : disha tu aa gayi , aaja khana kha le.

Shiva : maa ye abhi...

Maa : ha vo tabh uski baat nhi hui thi n tujh se isliye Maine abhi bula liya.
Aur kanta bhi jaa rahi hai jaamnagar toh yeh bechari kaha rehti isliye Maine is yaha bula liya.

Everyone have their dinner.....