chapter 32

Raavi : chal Shiva sote hai...

Raavi said naughtyly and Shiva got excited...
She held his hand took him to bed and sat there...

Raavi : kal Maine tujhe bohot pareshaan kiya n raat ko...aaj nhi karugi...tere liye ek gift hai isse tu aram se so payega...

Shiva : (overexcited) kya....

Raavi : aakhen band kar...pls..

Shiva closed the eyes as he knew he is going to get a kiss....
But raavi asked him to open his eyes...
Being confused he opened his eyes and found a wall of pillows in between the bed...
Not 1 2 or 3 pillows....there were 5 pillows one above the other and in a line too...

Shiva : ye sabh kya hai raavi...
Hum toh saath me sone wale the n..

Raavi : haa saath me hi toh so rahe hai...ek bed pe...ek taraf tu ek taraf mai...bohot pareshaani hui n tujhe...
Jo sabke saamne bata diya ki mai laate marti hu...ab so.

She exclaimed angrily and went to sleep on her side of bed...

Shiva too reluctantly went on his side to sleep...he was too sad....
He turned to look at raavi to see if he could have a look at her face but the great wall of their room did not permit him to do so...

Reluctantly he slept...

After a few minutes he felt some soft lips on his cheeks..he opened his eyes and saw raavi giving him a kiss...
Before he could actually process that he got the first kiss from his wife, from the most beautiful girl of somnath, from his love raavi went back and said a small good night.....

Shiva smiled...this night is actually a good night he thought...

Next morning after the daily rituals, raavi was packing the lunch and everyone were busy in their daily chaos...

Dev and gombi went to the new store where as Shiva and kaka were handling the old one...

Raavi's phone rang when she saw the caller Id she remembered something....

It was sahil who was calling her...

He reminded her of the party tonight and asked her to take a day off..
But she insisted that she would take half day...

She informed everyone about the party..
Everyone was very excited to go since it was a grand party...

Suman excused herself saying she could not make it to the party..but everyone else can go and enjoy...

Everyone departed for the work and chores...

Afternoon time when everyone was chilling with snacks and tea...

Rishita asked dev to take her for shopping so dev insisted everyone to accompany them..

Everyone bought clothes for themselves and got ready for the party and assembled in the angan..

Ladies were decked up in saree..
And gents were giving dapper look in suit.
Krish was wearing casual jacket...

They arrived at the venue...
Rishita was so mesmerized by the look of the party....even others were pretty amazed..

Raavi bought a bouquet of Roses while coming.....

Sahil was talking to other guests when he saw Shiva , raavi and their family...
He went to welcome them...

Sahil : thank you so much raavi for making up for the party...I am glad ki tum apni family ke saath aayi ho and ofcourse Shiva..

Shiva shaked hands with him..

Raavi : thanks to you...kitna acha arrangement kiya hai tumne...
Ohh by the way...
Ye gombi aur dhara bhabhi hai humare ghar ke sabse bade couple.
(She said pointing fingers at gaura).
Aur ye dev rishita hai..
(She said pointing fingers at dev rishita).
Rishita was so excited that she shook hands with sahil...
Everyone chuckled at her behavior...
Aur ye mera pyara devar hai..
(She said tapping krish's shoulder who was standing beside her).

Everyone started enjoying themselves at the party...

Raavi took Shiva to some of her colleagues and introduced them...

They did a lot of fun, dance, and enjoyment....

Suddenly sahil grabbed attention of the crowd for some important announcement....

Sahil : hello everyone...thank you for making the party more special....
Now it's the time for special announcement...

Everyone hooted for the announcement....

Raavi was a bit confused because she thought this party is for the recent big collaboration they made and achieving 35 years of success...

Sahil : As you'll know ki humare company ne 35 years complete kiye hai plus we got the international collaboration toh Maine socha why not give some people the credit and honor they deserve....

He took some names and the promotions they were given....

Raavi and the family was enjoying themselves....
Raavi was asking Shiva to taste a cocktail drink which he was refusing...

But they heard her name called loud on the Mike...
Yes....it was raavi pandya being announced as manager for graphics and design department....

She stood shocked obviously because she wasn't expecting this...
Shiva was so overjoyed that he picked her and twirled her before hugging her tight...
Everyone form the family hugged and congratulated her one by one...

Raavi was so Happy that it took her few seconds to get back to her senses....

She squealed in Happiness and why not after she really worked hard...

Shiva raavi were called for couple dance which they throughly enjoyed....

After the party...when they were leaving raavi and Shiva went to thank sahil...

Shiva : thank you sahil.
Party bohot achi thi...

Raavi : haaa aur thank you for the special announcement and the promotion...It really means a lot to me...

Sahil : my pleasure guys...aur vaise bhi raavi you deserved this...you came as a very hardworking intern and then you grew as deputy manager...I have seen your dedication, over time, working excess hours and minimum holidays....
I am really proud of you raavi...also you can continue your studies now if you want to....

Shiva was shocked and confused hearing what all sahil said..
Raavi worked for excess hours?
She did overtime? With less holidays???
When he asked her why did not she continue her studies she said because she wasn't interested to do so...
But was that truth??

What do you think Shiva will do next?

Sorry for mistakes...

Also please vote and comment...

Love.
-PB