chapter 30

Rishita dev and Shiva raavi went to pay the loan...

While returning rishita felt really hot...so she wanted to have ice cream..
Hence she insisted everyone to have the same..
Everyone had icecream Happily since the loan drama was completed once and for all...
After that when dev checked his wallet to pay the money he found that his wallet was not with him that means he forgot it at the house..
He signalled Shiva about the same, raavi saw this while rishita was busy gazing around and munching her icecream...

Rishita : vo dekho dev vo flavor naya hai shayad...hum try kare kya..

She asked...but before he could reply she ran to get that...

Dev turned to Shiva and asked for money...

Dev : shiva tu paise laaya hai kya...mera wallet ghar pe reh gaya shayad...rishita ko pata chalega ki mere paas paise nhi hai toh aur bhadak jayegi...

Shiva was flustered..he never kept money with him since whenever he needed it dhara bhabhi would give him...he did not keep extra money with him...
He was about to answer but rishita came back with new scoop of icecream...

After some time the bill arrived...

Rishita : dev ye lo..

She passed the bill to him..
But before dev could take it in his hand...
Raavi snatched the bill and forwarded it to Shiva...

Raavi : aaj ki treat Shiva ke taraf se...kyu Shiva bohot ho gayi teri kanjoosi....

Raavi said playfully....
Shiva was lost...now how is he gonna pay the bill...
But he felt raavi giving something to him under the table...

Shiva looked down and was shocked to see money and about how did she know that he did not have money at the moment...

Shiva looked at her shockingly but raavi nodded in response with her buttery smile as usual...

Shiva smiled awkwardly at dev and rishita and payed the bill....

While returning Shiva went to drop raavi at the office while dev rishita went to pandya niwas...

On bike...

Shiva : tune kyu paise diye....naya naya job mila hai....paise barbad mat kiya kar..

He adviced her...
They soon reached the office...

Shiva again said...

Shiva : kuch bola Maine tujhe sunai--

He was cut in between by raavi...

Raavi : kya bol raha hai mujhe samjh hi nhi aa raha...konse paise...
Vaise icecream treat ke liye thank you Shiva...byeeeeeee.....shaam ok lene aa jana....

She winked, blew a flying kiss, waved her hands and ran away....

Shiva was smiling constantly like an idiot....he was so Happy about how he always felt with her...
She never let him feel that he is someone less because he clearly is not as said by her...

He went to shop...and continued his day like normal other...
Dev went to take loan from some other reputed place so that they can continue their work at new store and return the money to sahil...

He even told gombi about it...
Dhara and gombi were so proud that kids handled the responsibility on their own without disturbing them...
Shiva too was proud of raavi...

Dev went to ahmedabad for som dealer work...
Gombi and Shiva used to be at store handling it...

Raavi was handling many things at house and office...
Rishita too was handling things at house....

Shiva and raavi were at good relations together...
They were spending their moment and happiness...
Shiva took care of raavi's work if she would be tired....he was being very supportive and absolute sweetheart...

Everything was running smoothly..
Rishita got a job and it was dhara's 6th month of pregnancy....

Anita even confessed how she thought of gautam in wrong ways proving raavi was saying the truth...

Everyone was guilty for not believing her...
Anita was ready to move on thus dhara and gautam forgave her but suman still used to taunt her sometimes...

After a week it was shivi's and devta's 1st anniversary....

Shiva and raavi were in good terms with each other and were rising in love rather than falling in love with each other......

Did not proof read...

Sorry for mistakes...

Last chapter to go...

Please vote and comment below....

How was the chapter....after sooo long??

Take care..
Love
-PB