chapter 24

Sahil was surprised to know that raavi was married....

Suddenly tears started pooling in his eyes remembering someone...

He turned his face but raavi and Shiva saw his tears....

They both felt strange about why he started crying suddenly but before they could ask anything he drove off..

Shiva: ye tere boss ko kya hua...aaisa laga vo ro rahe the...

Raavi : hmm..mujhe bhi laga...mai kal usne puch lugi....kahi humari koi baat ka bura na laga ho................chal vo sabh chod aur mujhe icecream khila.

Shiva nodded unknowingly....

Shiva : ha chal chalte hai....

Raavi was shocked....

Shiva gained his presence of mind...

Shiva : aee gadhedi kya boli...mai icecream khilau tujhe aayi badi....

Raavi : please Shiva...(puppy face)..

Shiva agreed after many attempts...
Though he was ready at the first one but Shiva pandya too has a lot of attitude.....

He smirked...

Raavi sat behind him and they rode off to a icecream parlor..

Raavi got down she was seeing what to order...

She saw Shiva who was looking at the menu card but his eyes were pointing to the price of the ice creams over there....

His eyes widened seeing the rates...
Actually it was really high...

Raavi knew what he was thinking since she also knew that shop wasn't going well...so she ordered 2 icecreams of the least price...

She ordered butterscotch for herself and pista for Shiva...

Shiva was surprised about how she knew his favorite flavor....
He was looking at her with widened eyes....

Order arrived...

Shiva : tujhe kaise pata mujhe pista pasand hai.....matlab generally logo ko chocolate pasand hota hai n...isliye....

Raavi : simple hai...tujhe extra pista aur elaichi wali kheer pasand hai toh iska matlab toh ye ki pista ka flavour pasand aata hai..aur rahi baat chocolate ki toh vo......toh mujhe bhi nhi pasand isliye Maine nhi order ki....kyuki tere isme se bhi mai khaane wali hu.....

She said licking her ice cream.....and with a sheepish smile on last sentence...

Shiva : aayi badi...mere isme se lene wali...nhi duga mai...

Raavi made a puppy face...

Shiva : aaise dekh mat meri icecream ko...kya pata kal din bhar bathroom me baithna pade.....ye le thodi si duga....

Raavi smiled and nodded happily....

They ate and then rode off....

Shiva dropped raavi home....

Raavi was closing the door when Shiva asked her about the loan thing....

Raavi : ohh..ha dev ka msg aaya tha bol raha tha ki tum dono ne bank se paise withdraw kar liye hai....

Shiva : ha kal jaa rahe hai hum....go rishita bhabhi ke boss ke muh par maarke aauga...

He said cursing under the breathes....

Shiva : tu bhi chal humare saath....

Raavi : nhi mujhe kal kaam hai...new project aaya hai office me...toh Maine participate karne ka socha hai....air vaise bhi mera kya kaam hai vaha...

Shiva : thik hai toh phir mai bhi nhi jata...dev air bhabhi chale jayege....

Raavi : nhi tu jaa..

Raavi said assuredly...she wanted him to take part in different activities related to store rather than just doing hard mass work...

Shiva : thik hai chala jauga....

Raavi : bye good night....

Shiva : hmm..good night...

He turned to leave but something stopped him and he looked back....

Shiva : ghar chal n raavi....

Raavi smiled and said..

Raavi : jab TU lejayega tab chalugi...

She closed the door and went to sleep...

Shiva too went to pandya niwas......

Sorry for being so late.....

Next time I will try to update it faster....

How is the story going....

Any suggestions or advices are highly appreciated.....

Please PM or comment it down....

Any guesses why sahil had tears in his eyes....

Also how will raavi get back to the house.....

Also did you like how raavi understood the dynamics of shop as well as Shiva...

Stay tuned..

Love
-PB