chapter 34

Shiva was thrown down on the ground by a weight with a thud.

He looked up to see raavi hugging him..
Well more practical to say raavi jumping on him, pushing him, climbing on him and not to forget sumo wrestling with him..

He held his head with one hand and pressed it a bit to sooth a bit of new pain he just got now because of hitting the ground...
And because of this mini head massage he came out of his wonderland where he was thinking all useless things..

He looked at raavi who was crying? For what?
Did he say anything? May be or maybe not because he was all drowned in giving his emotional speech that he did not remember exactly what he said..

His trance was broken when he heard her voice..
Still lying above him and him on the floor raavi closed her eyes and let fresh tears fall from her eyes..

Raavi : I love you too shi....Shiva...

She said between hiccups and soft cries turned into uncontrollable cry..

Shiva was glad actually popping like a popcorn when he heard she loved him.
But the next second he heard her cry....

He quickly got up and made her sit on his lap and he sat on the bed.

He tried to make her look into his eyes but she wasn't leaving his blazer and snuggled more into his chest crying...

He somehow removed his blazer and placed it on the other side of the bed and made her look into his eyes..but she was so adamant that she was not ready to look up.
She was crying clutching his shirt and and face buried in his chest.

Shiva got that she needed to pull out all her frustration, anger and everything she suffered from past months..
He held her carefully and patted her back and stroked her hairs in between...

After a good 15 to 20 minutes raavi was quite...she rubbed her eyes and nose which were flowing continuously..

She then dared to look at Shiva who was looking at her all delicately...

Shiva tugged a few strands of hair hair which were sticking to her face because of the tears behind her ears.

Shiva : pani pina hai?

He asked with all the love in his heart.

She slightly nodded. She cannot dehydrate her body afterall she is somnath ki sabse sundar ladki. She need to maintain that super ultra glow.

Shiva signed her something but she did not get that so she raised her eyebrows indicating him to explain..

Shiva : ab uthegi meri godi me se toh laauga pani. ( sarcastically).

Raavi stood up embarrassed...

Shiva got up and stretched his legs..

Raavi : itni bhi moti nhi hu mai...hu kya?
She looked down at her belly sucked the air in and said.
Nhi nhi itni bhi moti nhi hu mai...

She was murmuring all this to herself but Shiva heard it all...

He smiled at her innocence and cuteness , took a glass of water from beside jug and gave it to her...

She drank the water and kept the glass when Shiva said..

Shiva : nhi nhi moti nhi hai tu..

Raavi was shocked. Did he listen what she was saying?
No no she was so embarrassed...

Shiva came to her. Held her closer by her waist and whispered in her ears..

Shiva : tu kaisi bhi ho mai tujhse bohot pyar karta hu chipkali..

Her breath hitched...

She looked into his eyes which was now  glittering with tears...

Shiva : maaf karegi n tere is bhoothnath ko...

He said with tears at the utmost corner of his eyes...a blink and all of them will come out...

Raavi to got emotional and hugged him...

Raavi : mai tujhe maaf nhi kar sakti Shiva....

She said with tears in her eyes...

Chotu update.

Please vote and comment.

Next part soonest...

Why did raavi say that she won't forgive Shiva?

Few more parts to go..

Take care
Love
-PB