chapter 19

Raavi went to manager....nitya...

Raavi : hello maam raavi this side...new intern...

Nitya : hi raavi...come let's go other interns are waiting in the room...

They went in the room and started discussing about whom they are going to assist...

After the discussion...
Arohi and raavi got sahil as their boss...whom they were going to assist...

Arohi: hii aarohi here...

Raavi : hii..raavi...

Arohi : vaise sahil is handsome n....aur Maine suna hai he is not seeing anyone around....

Raavi just smiled not knowing what to answer and how to respond....

They reached his cabin....

Sahil : oh wow...lag raha hai tum mera picha kar rahi ho miss raavi...
Anyways all the best to you guys...
Aaj ka task is you both will get different files which you have to edit and make necessary changes which are required and then you can go to your home...

Arohi: ok sir....(shyly).....

They both got their files and started working on it....

Raavi and arohi sat down with with respective laptops they were given for the day....

Raavi did not knew much about laptops so it took her much time to go through it....

They had a lunch break but raavi used it for completing her work since she has to study after going home and she could not go home till she didn't complete her work.....

It was 6.30 in the evening arohi completed her work and left....
While raavi was still sitting in sahil's cabin completing her work....

Breaking the silence sahil asked...

Sahil : what happened ms. Raavi ....ye hi speed chalti rahi toh you won't be able to complete even a single task....

Raavi : ha bas ho gaya hai......par save kaise karu...

Sahil : wait let me show....

Suddenly raavi's phone rang...

Raavi : excuse me....

She picked the call...it was Shiva calling her....

Raavi : ha bol....

Shiva : aaj 7.30 baje dukaan par aa jana bohot jaroori baat karni hai....

Raavi : kya hua...(tensed)..

Shiva : tu aa jana phir batata hu....

Raavi : hmm...

Raavi sat back on her seat...

Sahil : ha toh kaha the hum....mai ye keh raha tha ki...aaise you can save it...

Sahil explained few things about laptop to her......

Raavi saw the time it was 7.25...

Raavi : sahil aaj ka task ho gaya toh mai chalti hu...vaise bhi mai late hu...

Sahil : ok why not...

Raavi packed her things..and bid him bye...

Sahil : byee...(smiles)...

Raavi too smiled and went....

Raavi went to store where already Shiva, dev, rishita and krish was waiting for her..

Raavi : sorry sorry.....late ho gaya...

Shiva : tujhe kabhi bhi time pe aana nhi samjhta n...

Raavi : bhootnath bas daanta hi rehta hai....

Shiva : chipkali...

Rishita: vaise raavi late kyu hua...

Raavi : vo aaj job ka first day tha n toh sahil sir sabh kuch samjha rahe the...

Rishita : job...tumhe kaha mili...

Raavi : Mehta group of companies me as a  intern join kiya hai...

Rishita : what...(shocked)....

Dev : tumne Mehta group of companies me.....

Rishita : vo toh bohot reputed company hai...

Raavi smiled...

Krish : mera dost bata raha tha ki uss company ke Malik ke paas mast lambi gadi hai...

Raavi: ha....aur Shiva yaad hai subah vo ladka jo Hume hospital le gaya ye vahi tha....
Mera boss hai..

Shiva : vo toh din bhar teri bakbak sunkar pak jata hoga....

Raavi : mai bakbak nhi karti...samjha..bandar...

Krish : aree shuru mat hona...phele kaam ki baat karte hai.....

Rishita told the loan matter to everyone....

Shiva : hum teeno bhai milkar ye kaam khatam kar dege....iss baar gombi aur bhabhi ko pareshaan nhi karte hai...

They made a plan to pay back the loan but Shiva was not so happy with the plan.....

Why do you think Shiva is not happy with the plan...

Please vote and comment.....

Also suggestions are highly appreciated....

Love
-PB

note: I have put up a message in  conversation block on my profile...please check that out...

Moments Defining Us....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें