chapter 4

Disha and suman were talking while raavi was in the kitchen and Shiva was getting freshen up.

All four came and sat for dinner.
Raavi served everyone the food and started eating. She was going to take the first morsel but heard disha's voice.

Disha : raavi mujhe roti chahiye please laa do.

Raavi always believed that whenever someone asked for food one should not deny and this quality was inbuilt in her maybe genes from her parents .

She immediately went to kitchen to bring roti but it was finished.
She thought that she made exact amount of rotis which was needed then how come the rotis were not left, then she realised that disha was addition  to the dinner. So she gave roti to disha which was placed in her plate thinking she would eat anything else but serving the guest was more important.

After the dinner raavi was washing the dishes seeing that disha thought of putting her in trouble.
She saw suman entering the kitchen and she immediately ran and took the dishes from raavi's hand started cleaning it.

Raavi stopped her and said to have rest but she did not budge.

Suman saw disha washing the dishes.

Maa : dishu ye tu kya kar rahi hai, tere mulayam haath kharab ho jayege.
Aur tu markundi gay kya natak laga rakha hai.
Kaamchori ki toh hadh paar kar di hai tune. Dishu se kyu kaam karva rahi hai.

Raavi : nhi kaki vo Maine.......

Disha : koi baat nhi kaki ab toh mai is ghar ki bahu ban hi jaugi n.
Toh kaam toh sekhna hi padhega.

Disha speaks  to herself : ye acha tarika hai kaki ke saamne apna impression jamane ke liye aur raavi ko daat khilvane ke liye.

Maa : nhi nhi dishu tu chinta mat kar ye kagdi ki bhatiji yahi padi rehne wali hai kuch mahine.
Aur kaam ki tu chinta mat kar ye isliye hi toh hai ghar me.
Tu jaa Shiva ke kamre me usse baate kar aur aaj raat vahi so jana.

Raavi had tears pooling in her eyes.
Not because she told her to do household chores but she considered only as her househelp.

Disha enters shivi's room....

Disha : vo kaki ne kaha hai ki aaj mai yahi so jau aur hum kuch baate bhi kar lege.

Shiva : par tum yaha nhi so sakhti kyuki ye kamra raavi aur mera hai, air yaha sone ka haq bhi hum dono ka hi hai.

Disha wanted to argue but found it useless.

Raavi entered the room, took her pillow and was leaving but Shiva got hold of her wrist and turned her around.
Her cheeks were red due to continuous crying and Shiva knew that something was told to her by his mom.

Shiva : kyu royi..

Raavi : nhi mai ......mai kaha royi.
Chod good night.

Shiva : kaha jaa rahi hai so jaa.
Disha nhi so rahi vo bahar chali gayi hai.....matlab Maine bhaga diya usko.

Raavi : Shiva tu sach me dusri shaadi karna chahta hai.

Shiva : kyu tune hi to bola tha shaadi kar phir ab kya hua..

Raavi  : kuch nhi so jaa.

Disha slept on the cot outside but she was unable to sleep because it was very uncomfortable.

She went to shivi' s room and knocked the door . Raavi opened the door and she saw her standing.

Disha : please raavi mai yaha so jau kya bahar bohot hi mosquitoes hai aur cot bohot hi uncomfortable hai.

Shiva : kon hai chipkali ( in sleepy tone ).

Raavi : disha hai ..

Shiva got up hearing her name and was thinking yaar ab ye sone bhi nhi degi kya.

Disha : raavi I genuinely need your help please tum bahar adjust karlo n vaise bhi tum kuch time phele tak toh bahar soti hi thi.

Raavi was very sleepy and tired afterall she did household work so she agreed.

After sometime she saw Shiva laying beside her on another cot.
She slept peacefully.

In morning,

Everyone was ready to go to their work places and so did raavi.

Raavi thinks ye disha kuch jada hi achi nhi hai, itna acha, itna sacha koi hota hai bhala.

Raavi started sweeping the floor and rishita started preparing the breakfast.

After a while rishita asked raavi to cut the vegetables for sandwiches and she followed.

Raavi completed the work and saw milk was boiling on the stove and was about to get out of the vessel. She immediately turned off the gas and brought the vessel down on the platform.
The vessel was so hot that her hands got burned.

Raavi : rishita doodh ubal raha tha dhyan kaha rehta hai tumhara.

Rishita : ohh I m so sorry raavi.
Vo sabh chodo ye lo ice lagao tumhe dard ho raha hoga n.

Rishita quickly stared blowing air on her hands so that she could feel better and then she saw her hands which were very rough ,skin was peeling off from her hand and why not she used to do all kinds of household stuff.

Rishita : ye kya raavi tumhare haath .

Raavi : aree chinta mat karo rishita kuch nhi hai bas aaise hi.

Rishita: (shouts) kya bas aaise hi chalo tum room me.
Mai tumse badi hu toh tumhe meri baat manni hi padhegi.

Raavi and rishita went to raavi's room and Shiva was already dressing up there . He was combing his hair and saw rishita and raavi coming into the room with burnt in raavi's hands.

Shiva : aee chipkali ab kya nayi musibat  lekar aayi hai . Tujhse bina kaand kiye raha nhi jata n.
Dikha ab kya hua hai.

Rishita: Shiva iska haath jal gaya hai tum ise ointment laga do aur haa aaj meri chutti hai toh saara kaam mai dekh lugi.

Krish was going for exam so dhara fed him youghrt and bid him farewell.

Raavi : aree Shiva dhire kar n dukh raha hai.

Shiva : dukhega nhi toh kya, kyu karti hai ye sabh kaand jisse dard hota.

Raavi : tu bhi toh karta hai n jisse mujhe  dil me  dard hota hai ( serious tone) .

Shiva : aaram kar ( calmly).
Aaj tu kai kaam nhi karegi.

Maa listened this.

Maa : kyu nhi karegi ye maharani kaam. Koi bahana mil gaya hai kaamchori ka.

Rishita: nhi maa raavi ka haath jal gaya hai toh vo aaj rest kar legi.
Aur vaise bhi aap dishu ki itni tareef karte ho toh hum dono mil kar saara kaam kar lege.
Kyu disha.

Disha looks on.....

Hope you guys are liking the story.
Please feel free to comment.
Either in the comment section or you can message me.

Thank you. Take care.

Your words are always welcomed.