chapter 41

Next morning when raavi woke up, she had that thing in her mind about store and Shiva, but before telling it anyone she needs to convince Shiva about it....

She thought she will ask him after some days because if she will continue nagging he will get irritated...

2 days went normal but third day kaka's health wasn't supporting him much so he decided he would go to his hometown... 

Now Shiva had sole responsibility of the store. Sometimes rishita used to sit there for sometime as to get freshed but she could not tolerate the smell over there, so suman adviced her to sit at home. So krish would accompany Shiva sometimes.....
But these solutions were temporary....raavi wanted a permanent solution.

She knew although Shiva is not someone who will tell about his problems or even show it but she has to do something about it....

Sometimes gombi used to help Shiva but then if dev would need him, he had to go....also both the stores were located at different corners so it was pretty difficult to do so....

Things went like this for a week.
But one day raavi took the decision of doing something...
She thought about her decision many times an then came to a conclusion....

Suman wanted both of her bahus rishita and dhara who were pregnant to eat nutritious food....

But none were able to do that....
Things became difficult, raavi decided that she would prepare food for both of them before leaving....everyone's schedule got hectic....

Rishita adviced suman to keep maid atleast for cleaning and dusting. But suman did not looked convinced. She believed that none should know about the pregnancy upto the baby shower otherwise it would be considered as bad omen or nazar...

Shiva tried to convince suman that how will they manage to to all the things. But she got sad. Raavi asked him not to force suman since she was excited about the first grandchild and a little protective too....

Gautam thought of getting a washing machine so that anyone can set it up either rishita or dhara. Atleast one thing would be easier...

He told the plan to everyone. And all agreed. Suman asked everyone to give contribution from their share...

Rishita and dev gave their share of money. Gaura also and when gautam asked shiva for the money he said....

Shiva : gombi abhi paise nhi hai, aap baadme le lena humare share ke....

He said pointing at him and raavi...

Everyone were shocked. Shiva did not have money, but he was not the one who spends a lot...
Raavi too was confused but she thought of discussing with him in private...

Gombi : Shiva paise nhi hai matlab, pichle 2 mahino se mai tujhe dev aur krish ko ek jaise paise de raha hu dukaan ke profit me se, phir paise Gaye kaha?

He asked...

Shiva : vo gombi...

Raavi cut off him in between...

Raavi : vo gombi Shiva ke kehne ka matlab hai....humare paas cash nhi hai abhi....aap ye card swipe kar lena....

She handed him her card...

Raavi : vo cash rakhna safe nhi hai n isliye humne socha ki...card....

She was very nervous because she was lying....Shiva looked at her confused....

Gombi agreed and smiled....everyone went to their work....

At the dinner time when everyone was back, they did some chit chat and retired to their rooms...