Chapter 2 - T.V Night

(Edited) ~(•-•)~

"Lily?" I say as I knock on her door. "Do you wanna build a snowman?"

I hear shuffling in her room and she unlocks her door.

"Haha, very funny Val." She says sarcastically, looking at me with sad eyes. I can tell she's not impressed.

I smile at her, "Well, maybe we can stay up til they come home and surprise them!"

Lily's eyes light up, "Really?!"

"Yeah!" I tell her, "But if they aren't home by one in the morning, you and I go to bed. Deal?"

"Deal?"

Lily and I went to the basement to see what we could do for the next five hours. I suggested a T.V marathon of my favorite TV show, Once Upon A Time, but my sister wanted to watch SpongeBob SquarePants. We argued for a while until we realize that we were getting nowhere with this argument so we decided to watch some random show instead.

********

"Valerie?"

"Yeah?"

Lily sighs, "I'm bored."

I look at the TV and sigh, "Me too."

I grab the remote and switch the TV off. We both look at each other and sigh. I look for something to do. My eyes lead to the movie rack. I get off the couch and look for a movie we'd both like. I take out three movies.

"Hey. Wanna watch Beauty And The Beast?" I say as I dramatically wave the movie in the air.

"Not in the mood." She says.

I stare at her and pick up the second choice, "Well, how about The Avengers?" It's my favorite superhero movie.

"Nope" She says, popping the "p".

I sigh, she might not like the next one if she didn't want to watch the Avengers.

"Okay. This is the final choice." I tell her, hoping we can watch this movie. I've never seen it. "How about Big Hero 6?"

Lily looks at the DVD and takes it out of my hands.

"Hey!" I yell, "Why did you do that?"

"I wanna see it." Lily says as she reads the synopsis for the movie.

She nods her head, "I haven't seen this movie. It looks pretty good. Let's watch it!"

She sits back down on the couch. Luna, who was almost squished by Lily, ran upstairs on fear. I put the disk in and sit beside Lily.

"This is gonna be good!" Lily says, bouncing up and down in excitement. But before I can reply, the DVD player makes a hissing sound and the power goes out.

"W-what's going on Valerie?" Lily asks, frozen in fear.

"I don't know. But I'm going to find out."

_________________

Heyy! We're going right into the action! WOOO!! Who's excited? 

*cricket noices* 

Okay then... until the next chapter! 

-DisnerdFangirl