Chapter 10 - Villain Hunting

(Edited) ~(•-•)~

"Hiro, this is nuts!" 

Hiro had just came back from taking Baymax from his room upstairs and brought him to the garage where I was pacing around nervously.

"Relax Martinez. Everything's going to be alright." He looks at Baymax, who is in his little red case, "Now, to activate Baymax." 

I look at the case, confused, "How are you going to activate him? He only responses to p-"

Suddenly, Hiro walks over to me and pulls on my hair. I gasp and slap him. He let's out a few "ows" and mumbles a few curse words.

I smirk, crossing my arms, "Serves you right."

Baymax suddenly activates and we both turn our attention to the chubby marshmellow.

"Hello. I am Baymax. Your personal healthcare companion. I was alerted when you said the word 'ow'. What seems to be the trouble?" 

"Well this maniac slapped me." Hiro says, gently rubbing the side of his face. 

I giggle at how Baymax waddles over to him and puts an ice pack on his cheek. He looks at me giggling and glares at me. I just stick my tougue out and smile. Baymax then walks up to me and pulls me into a hug.

"You should not slap people Valerie. It is not nice." 

I look up at the robot, "I uh..... ummm..."

"You know Baymax. Valerie could use your help in something." Hiro says from behind Baymax and I look at him.

"I do?"

He ignores me and focuses on Baymax, "You remember when we saved her from that villain?"

"I didn't need saving." I mumble to myself but I decide to keep quiet to see what Hiro is planning.

He smiles at Baymax, "We need your help." 

************

I tug my hair in frustration, "This doesn't make any sense." 

Hiro looks over my shoulder to read the blueprint. He tilts his head slightly before walking away to go do something else.

"The dimensions are wrong." 

"What?" 

He sighs, "You have the wrong dimensions for the stomach plate."

"Well then, what is it?"

He gets up from the thing he was working on and walks up to me. He grabs a chair and pulls it up beside me and starts to rewrite a few things. I watch attentively as he puts in the correct dimensions.

"You know," He starts to say, not looking up from the blueprint, "We'd be doing this alot faster if you would pick up the pace."

"Well, I'm not a genius prodigy like you are. I haven't even learned this yet!"

He doesn't answer. I huff in frustration and walk over to the couch.

He looks up from the blueprint and watches me sit on the couch with my arms crossed.

"What are you doing?" 

"You wanted to work faster. I've just solved it." 

He spins his chair so he can face me fully, "I don't understand...."

I sigh, "Hiro, you just basically called me dumb." 

"I didn't say that."

"You didn't respond either."