Chapter 12 - Ultimate Confession

(Edited) ~(•-•)~

Fred starts to lead us to where my sister and Hiro's brother is. Apparently, the gang hasn't been at his house either and they were directed straight to find us. I slowly trail behind them as I start to get a headache and my wet clothes made the night seem even more colder.

"You okay?" 

I turn to meet Hiro's concerned eyes. I internally smile at the fact that he's concerned. But then again, Lily would practically murder him of something happened to me so..... I don't know if he's being nice or not.

I nod, "Yeah. Just have a headache."

"You're not gonna pass out again, right?" 

"Don't count on it." I tell him, making him chuckle a bit. 

Suddenly, the group comes to a stop at a stunning mansion. I tilt my head in confusion as I watch Fred walk right towards the house. 

"Uh Fred?" 

Fred turns to see our confused faces and just smiles, "Oh! Right.... Welcome to mi casa! That's French for front door." 

"It's really not..." Honey Lemon tells him but I just roll my eyes.

"'Mi casa' is Spanish you idiot." I tell him, folding my arms across my chest.

Gogo glares at him, "Listen here nitwit. A lunatic in a mask just tried to kills us. I'm not in the mood f-" 

She's cut off by a bulter opening the door. We all watch in shock as the bulter welcomes Fred back home. He informs us that Tadashi and Lily are at what Fred calls his "man cave". We all quickly rush into the house to stay warm. 

"Freddie.....this is your house?" Honey Lemon asks as she looks at the place in awe. 

"I always thought you lived under a bridge." 

"Okay same." I say, giving Gogo a fist bump. 

Fred starts to talk about the house and gestures us to enter the "man cave". Once we enter, I see Tadashi and Lily reading a few random comics. Lily is the first to look up at us and she runs up to me. She engulfs me in a hug and starts to ramble in Spanish. My headache starts to spread and I barely pay attention to her. She then turns to Hiro and starts to cuss him out. (She doesn't actually swear. I raised her better than that.) 

As I'm watching her rant on and on about my safety, I start to see spots. I gasp as I colapse to the floor with a thud. I watch helplessly as Lily comes rushing towards me and yells for Baymax to help. 

Unfortunately, I passed out before I could hear anything else.

***********

I jolt awake as I feel a needle pierce my skin. 

"And she's up!" 

I look to my right to see the gang looking at me with concern and Lily is beside me. 

Lily looks at Baymax, "Did you put the medicine in?" 

He nods as he puts the needle away, "Yes. And here's her medicine." 

I huff and rub my arm as Lily takes the bottle. Baymax patches me up and I sit down properly on the couch. No one says anything for a while. We kinda just stare at each other.

"Okay. What's going on?" 

I look at Gogo, happy she decided to say something but confused on what she meant.

"What do you mean?" Lily asks.

She frowns, "You! That villain! Something fishy is going on and I need answers!" 

I look at Lily nervously as I push my glasses up, "W-Well, I-I'm....we're fr-"

"We're from a different dimension!" Lily pipes in.

Silence fills the air and nobody says anything. Tadashi and Hiro already knew so this doesn't shock them.

"So, you're an alien?" Wasabi asks and I frown.

"What? No! Why would you think that?"

"Sisters from another dimension? They know more than us? Look different? Please tell me that doesn't sound alien-ish." Fred tells us.

I huff and look down at the floor. Lily just shrugs. 

"I guess...." 

"Lily!" 

Lily raises her hands defensively, "What?" 

I sigh and look at the gang. They deserve to know everything. And so I tell them everything. From when we met the Hamadas to now. Lily tells most of the story. I just add a few things here and there and try not to look at anyone right in the eye.

"So?" 

The group blinks at Lily and watch as I awkwardly sway back and forth.

"This is crazy." 

I look up and see Tadashi in front of me. 

I'm screwed.

"So, what you're saying is that you and my brother risks your lives to stop a villain that was supposed to kill me?" 

I hesitantly nod.

"That's crazy. You two could of died out there." 

"But we didn't!" 

"But you could have." 

I cross my arms across my chest, "Look. Because of what we did, a villain is on the loose." 

"And you had to drag my brother into this?" 

"Tadashi, I can't do this alone." I fix my glasses before continuing, "I know you're worried about him. I would be too if you put Lily in danger. But, we just messed up everything and we need the stars of this movie to help us."

He looks at me, watching to see if I really needed their help and wasn't going to put them in danger. 

"So, do you guys want to help us fight a villain and earn the destiny you all deserve?" I ask, sticking my hand out.
Tadashi looks back at the gang and they each share a look.

Tadashi turns back to me and shakes my hand, "We all do." 

Fred excitingly jumps up and down in his seat, "Do you know what this means guys?" 

Lily smiles at him, "Our origin story?" 

Fred smiles, "Yes! Guys, this is where it all starts! We're going to be superheroes!" 

I look at Lily, "Then let's get started."
_______________________________

💜 UPDATE (12/08/16) 💜

SO, THIS WAS A STRUGGLE.

AND A FAIL.

UGH. This chapter and the battle scene is such a struggle to right because of all the certain aspects I've changed so if you feel like something's off, DONT WORRY.

I feel it too.

But oh well, what are you going to do? After ten to twelve drafts of this chapter, your final product is bond to be good right?

RIGHT?

......

Let's hope so.

- DisnerdFangirl 🐥💛