Chapter 13 - Building And Testing

(Edited) ~(•-•)~

Over the past few weeks, we'd start to build the gangs suits. Since I was somewhat of a prodigy (I'm actually gifted. I just skipped a grade.), I help everyone build suits. Lily did some rough drafts of designs and helped me with blueprints. We all played a part in building these suits.

"How's it going girls?" 

I pause my music and turn to see the Hamada brothers walking towards us.

"Pretty good. Lily's working on the final draft for Honey Lemon's suit and I'm adding the dimensions for your suit Hiro so that it can print." I tell them, as I fiddle with the pencil in my hand. 

Tadashi nods, "Awesome. You keep it up, okay? Hiro and I will start to work on Baymax's suit." 

"Okay." 

The four of us work in silence. (Well, the three do. I continue listing to P!ATD and TØP.) The gang usually comes around half an hour later but we like getting a bit of a head start.

"Hey Val?"

I spin to face Hiro, "Don't call me Val. What's up?" 

"When are we making Lily's and your suits?" 

I take the headphones off my ears and pause my music, "I-I don't know. I don't know what I'd even do." 

"I know what I'd do!" Lily pipes in, looking away from her design and at us.

I roll my eyes, "Lemme guess, invisibility." 

"Heck yeah! Those bad guys wouldn't even see me coming!" 

I laugh, "Only you would want a power like that." 

"And what about you?" 

I turn to face him again, "Umm... well, this power is a bit similar to telekinesis. I actually think it is that. It's actually really cool." 

Hiro raises an eyebrow, "Telekinesis?" 

I shrug, "Yeah. Why not?" 

"How will that help you?" 

"You'll be surprised on how powerful it is." 

"What about a weapon?" Lily asks me. 

I immediately come up with an idea and I can tell Lily senses it.

"No." 

I smirk, "Yes."

"Val no." 

"Val yes!" 

Lily facepalms and I clap my hands in excitement. I quickly start the blueprints for my new weapon. Hiro just continues to look at me in confusion. 

"What's your idea?" 

I smirk, "You'll see."

*********

"What on earth is that?" 

We were currently testing our weapons. (Our suits weren't ready yet. Hiro and I accidentally messed up the dimensions for everyone's suit.) 

I look at my weapon with a smile and turn it on, the humming pleasing my ears, "A lightsaber!" 

Lily facepalms at my choice of weapon while everyone else looks at it with curiosity. I smirk and twirl it, being careful not to hurt (or possibly kill) anyone. 

Hiro tilts his head in confusion, "I'm still not following." 

I blow on my bangs, "Okay. Well, it's basically a laser weapon but I can move it a bit more freely than Wasabi's lasers and acts as a shield at times."