Chapter 7 - Confessions

(Edited) ~(•-•)~

Darkness is all I can see. Weird.

Voices then filled my head.

"Valerie? Oh dear..." 

"Valerie? Hellooo?"

"Is she even breathing?!" 

I stir awake and see three faces in front of me. I scream and scurry away from them. A few seconds later, another scream is heard at the other side of the room. 

Lily....

Lily runs right up to me and sits beside me, her body shaking ever so slightly. She looks up at me then looks at them. 

"Girls, it's okay. It's Cassandra. Remember?" A lady says, her voice calm and soothing to hear.

I look at Cassandra then back at the floor. Lily nods at her and nudges me. I look back up and nod as well. Then it hits me like a ton of bricks. 

We're still in BH6....

"What's going on?" Lily asks, her voice small. 

"Oh sweetie. Tadashi found you sleeping on a park bench! You poor things must be freezing so Tadashi decided to bring you in." Cassandra says, ruffling Tadashi's hair. 

"Oh wow. Thanks guys." Lily says. 
I just smile and look down, playing with my ring. 

"Oh! I almost forgot! I'm making soup for you and your sister! Come and help me boys. We'll be right back." 

And with that, they're gone. I sigh and flop back into the bed. Lily just gets up and looks around. 

"So this wasn't all a dream?" Lily asks from across the room. 

I grab my glasses and look at her, "Yeah. Sadly this is all real." 

Lily sighs and starts to play with a blue robot. 

"Lily, your gon-" 

Just before I can finish my sentence, the robot goes crazy and bounces throughout the room. I gasp and duck under the covers. I hear Lily scramble to grab it. I peek from under the covers to look around. Right on cue, the brothers open the door to see Lily running around. Once she spots them, she immediately stops and nervously waves. I snicker at her, earning a glare from Lily and a confused face from the brothers.

Lily then sits beside me and the brothers hand us our soup. We both mumble a thank you and start to eat, well Lily starts to eat. I, on the other hand, just mindlessly move the spoon around the soup, taking a few bites every now and then. 

After what seems like hours of awkward silence, Hiro finally says something but it was something Lily and I weren't prepared for. 

"Explain." Hiro says, leaning back in his chair. 

"Excuse me?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest. Lily looks at me and copys my swift action. 

"Y'know we can see right through your act?" 

I did my best to glare at Hiro, trying not to flinch. Lily just watched to see how this scene would unfold. 

Hiro sighed, "You guys aren't who you say you are. You were very nervous talking about Flordrid, you have no way to contact your parents and you look completely different than us."

As I was about to ask what he meant, Lily nudged me in the ribs, telling me to shut up. I glare at her before turning me attention to Hiro. 
"Prove it." I tell him. Lily just sighs behind me.  

Hiro then sticks out his arm and makes me do the same. Truth be told, we didn't look alike. (Well, animated wise.) It was like live-action meets animation and I was speechless. Seeing my reaction, Hiro smirked and leaned back in his chair.