THANK YOU!

GUYS!

"Into The Nerd Lab" HAS OFFICIALLY REACHED 1K READS!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

JUST... UGH. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Like, this book was my first book ever on Wattpad and I thought it would suck and people would (electronically) burn this book for how bad it is but I kept writing it cause I had hope. Hope that people would enjoy the stories I write. And you guys have given that little bit of hope. And I thank you all. As a thank you, I'm giving you all a very small sneak peek at Chapter one of book two!! Yay!

Now, enjoy your sneak peek:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here you go:

*Valerie's POV*

"Woah, what?"

"Yeah. I had the same expression." I tell Lily, pacing my room. After our day out, I told Lily what I discovered this morning.

Lily starts to jump up and down, unable to contain her excitement.

"Calm down Lils. You d-"

She cuts me off, "Calm down?! Valerie, our favorite fiction characters are in New York as we speak! How can I not freak out?!"

She starts jumping up and down and squealing, her skirt swaying with her movements.

I grab her arm, "Lils, this is serious. We have no idea how they got here or why. What if this is all an illusion?"

She shakes her head, "But it isn't. And you know it."

I sigh, tugging a strand of hair, annoyed as she continues.

"Now, we should probably think about how they got here. I mean, it's crazy th-"

She was cut off by a sound outside my window. I went to the window and saw nothing but the pale moon shining down on me. I was just about to close the window when I hear something similar to footsteps.

"Val, did you h-"

I cut her off, "Yeah. I'm gonna go check it out. Stay here."

~[End Of Sneak Peek]~

Soooo, once again, thank you all so much for 1K reads!! "Straight On 'Til Morning"* (Name might be changed later) will come out Summer 2016. (So, around July.)

Thank you again for 1K reads! Stay fabulous all you people! Baiii!

- DisnerdFangirl

*"Straight On 'Til Morning" = Book Two (In case you were confused. 😊)