Chapter 14 - Crazy Realizations

(Edited) ~(•-•)~

"Well?"

I watch as Lily spins around like a dog chasing its own tail as she tries to look at her new orange suit in a new angle. The suits are finally finshed and everyone is trying them on and I have to admit, they all look amazing.

She looks at Hiro in excitement, "I love it! Thank you so much!" 

He chuckles, "No problem."

He stands beside me as we both watch Lily turn invisible to non-invisible. 

"Did you do it?" 

He nods, "Yeah.... I don't understand why you wanted it though." 

I sigh, "It was for protection. I don't want her wandering around the battlefield without protection. She could get killed."

He nods again, understanding my reasons.

"Can I see how it works?"

"Yeah....Lily?" 

Lily looks up at us, no longer invisible, "Yeah?"

"Can you do this?" He asks, posing with his arms crossed over in an x shape. It almost reminded me of Wonder Woman.

Lily mimics it and suddenly, a peach coloured barrier surrounds her. Her eyes widen at the sight of it.

"What is it?" 

I smirk, raising my blaster towards her, "Why don't we find out?" 

With extreme focus, I start shooting at her force field. As predicted, the laser didn't hit her or harm her in any way. What I didn't expect, is the laser to bounce off it and go straight towards me. In a flash, Hiro pulls me away from the laser. I send him a glare before watching as it hits one of Fred's chairs. 

Lily cringes and looks at Fred apologetically, "Oops.... Sorry."

Fred smiles at her, "It's okay. I didn't like that chair anyways."

Lily nods and turns to me with a smile. She skips happily to Baymax, who is equipped with a new suit.

I turn to Hiro, "I didn't think it could deflect the laser." 

"I added that. It helps her fight back."

"Nice touch." 

He nods, "Yeah...." 

I watch with amusement as Hiro awkwardly rocks back and forth, trying to think of something to say. 

"Valerie!" 

I turn to the sound of my name, seeing Gogo gesturing me to come over. I walk over to her and cross my arms across my chest. 

"Yeah?" 

"Tadashi says that your suit is ready. You wanna try it on?" 

"Duh." 

In the corner of my eye, I see Lily send me a glare. I huff and stick out my tougue at her. She playfully rolls her eyes and goes over to examine Fred's suit. I grab my suit from Tadashi and go to the nearest bathroom to put it on. Once I put it on, I take a look at it in the mirror. The black suit fits very well but it reminds me of what a Sith would wear. 

Oh well. 

Just as I'm about to leave, I feel something stab me in my leg. I sit down and clutch my leg as I feel a burning pain consume me. I look and see that there's nothing penetrating my skin. I huff, knowing that my leg probably fell again. I get up to leave but my right leg gives out and causes me to collapse. I groan and try to sit up.