Chapter 18 - Game Over

(Edited) ~(•-•)~

I watch as Lily screams fill my ears and my grip tightens on my lightsaber.

"Put her down!" I bark.

I hear the villain laugh and it only makes me more angry.

"Come and get her."

I smirk, "Gladly." 

The gang goes charge and I follow, despite Tadashi's protests. I fight with all I've got, knowing that I'm getting more and more weak by the minute. My sister was stuck with a villain. I had to win. I just had to.

As I'm destroying a group of microbots, I feel something or someone lift me off my feet. I gasp and try to cut the mircobots carrying me. Suddenly, I'm face to face with the villain himself.

"Let her go." I growl, glaring as hard as I can.

He tilts his head, "Wouldn't you like to save yourself?"

"Let Lily go. Now." I say, my arms crossed over my chest.

"You don't scare me."

"Oh. You haven't seen my dark side yet." I say with a smirk.

I notice him tense up a little bit and I smirk even more.  He mutters something under his breath before dropping me. I gasp at the sudden move.

"Coward!" I yell at him, glaring at him.

Luckily, I fall onto Baymax's arms. Unfortunately, I fell on my open wound. I sigh in relief as Hiro helps me onto Baymax's back.

"Good job buddy. Let's see of we can get a closer look." He tells Baymax and Baymax flies closer to the villain and Lily.

"You okay?" He asks, watching as I press on my wound. 

I nod, "Yeah. It just hurts. No biggie."

He frowns, "You should relax. It looks pretty bad."

I shake it off, "I'm fine."

I watch as the villain shoots mircobots at Tadashi and Fred. My eyes wander to Lily, who looks bored. I giggle at the sight of Lily being bored.

"You look bored." I tell her through the comn.

"That's because no one is doing anything." She says in a monotonous voice, "Could someone help me already?"

"Leave it to your big sister."

"Oh great."

I roll my eyes as I put my lightsaber back on my hip. I reach behind me and pull out my blaster.

Hiro's eyes widen, "How long have you had that?" 

"All the time. It's for emergencies. You want to use it? I can use my telekinesis."

He nods happily and I give it to him. I quickly tell him how it works as I throw back the mircobots coming our way. He starts to shoot them and I smile as I notice we're getting closer to Lily.

I smirk as we come face to face with the villain again, "Can't get rid of me that easily."

"I'm sure I can."

He goes to attack Baymax but I push him into a wall and hold him there. He looks around, confused on how I'm able to do this without laying a finger on him.

Hiro aims the blaster at him, "Let Lily go."

I nod in agreement and the gang, who are below us, also chime in, their weapons aimed at him. Lily cheers and I smile slightly at her enthusiasm.
I notice the villain isn't tense. He's calm. This worries me.