Chapter 6 - Hello San Fransokyo!

(Edited) ~(•-•)~

"VALERIE!!"

As I opened my eyes, Lily's shook me awake. I groaned and rolled over to my side, covering my ears with my pillow.

"Lily. Let me sleeppp.... I'm exhausted..."

Lily shrugs, "Oh well, I guess you'll be staying in this hospital then."

That gets me awake. I spring up and turn to Lily, who has a smirk on her face.

"So, the doctor's letting me go?" I asked, my legs now dangling off the bed.

"Yup!" Lily says, "And we better hurry if we wanna get home."

I smile, "Right. We need to get home...."

I trail off and stare off into the distance, not being able to say anything.

Lily clears her throat, breaking my trance, "Well, start getting ready. I'll meet you at the front desk."

I nod and jump off my bed.

Home, here I come!

********

After a long talk about staying out of trouble and signing papers. I was finally able to be free. Lily and I started to walk our way down the streets of San Fransokyo. We both just took it all in. Everything was stunning. Just breathtaking!

Lily smiles at me, "Alright Val. What should we do?"

As if on cue, both if our stomachs started to growl. We giggle, both of us knowing what we need. Food. I dig into my pocket to luckily find a ten dollar bill I was saving for later. Lily finds a few nickels, dimes and loonies in her pockets.

"I had no idea how rich I am!" She tells me.

I roll my eyes and we walk to the nearest burger joint.

*********

"So, where should we check next?"

Lily and I have been walking for a while now and we haven't been even close to finding a way back home.

I sigh in frustration, "I don't know Lils. Let's just relax for a bit."

Lily nods and we sit on the bench. I sigh and Lily quickly asleep. And soon, my eyelids close and darkness takes over.

*Third Person POV*

Hiro, Tadashi and the gang were just exiting SFIT. The gang decided to part ways from the brothers. The brothers started to walk around a bit. Tadashi then noticed two small figures, motionless at a bench in the park. Tadashi checked the time.

4:50 PM.

Those kids should be home by now.

Tadashi went towards them with Hiro in tow. Tadashi was about to talk to them when he realized something.

They were unconscious.

Tadashi panicked and checked each girl's pulse. They were still breathing. He sighed in relief.

Hiro, who had just realized what was going on, took a glance at the two sleeping girls.

"Aren't they the same girls from the hospital?" Hiro asks.

Tadashi nods, "But where are their parents?"

"Why don't we wake one of them up?"
Tadashi nods in agreement and shakes one of them awake, the oldest.

Valerie wakes up to see two faces hovering over her. She silently yells and falls back. The brothers look at her, confused.

"Listen, Victoria is it?" Hiro asks.

"It's Valerie." She says, clearly annoyed.

"Anyways, Valerie. We were just waking you up. We thought you were dead or something."

"Well, we weren't so thanks." She says, getting up and dusting herself off.

" Uh, Valerie?" Tadashi asks, " Where are your parents?"

Valerie opens her mouth to say something but decides against it. Silence fills the air.

"Valer-"

But before Tadashi can finish his sentence, Valerie collapsed right in front of them. His eyes widen. He went down to Valerie's level.

"Valerie? You okay?" He asks the brunette.

"Mhmm...." She mumbles, waving her hands lazily in the air, "Just grab my sister and..mhm..."

Tadashi chuckles at the girl's antics.

He sighs and turns to Hiro, "Hiro, call Aunt Cass and tell her we're gonna be a bit late."

"Wait.... Dashi. You're not...."

Tadashi nods, lifting Valerie up, "Yeah. We can't just leave them here Hiro. C'mere. Help with the younger one."

Hiro sighs and tries to lift up Lily, who is currently out like a light.

".....Who did it?...Mhm...." Valerie mumbles.

The brothers chuckle at her ways and take the two to the cafe.
_____________________________

A/N: Poor Valerie, passed out from exaustion. (Cause you never know if fictional worlds have different times zones causing jet lag to appear...)

Sooo, what do ya think? You enjoying the story? 😄 I hope so!

........

I ummm..... Don't know what else to say. Ummmmm.....

Bye.

-DisnerdFangirl