Chapter One

▲▼▲

CHAPTER ONE

"Louis, he's making me go insane." I whisper-shout down the speaker of my mobile.

Niall is in the shower, so I decided to give a call to Louis and verbally abuse him for making me share rooms with the sex God that is Niall Horan.

"You didn't tell him I like him, did you?" I question angrily.

Louis continues to laugh through the speaker, which only makes my blood boil more. "No, I didn't, Haz. I'm the only one that knows. Stop freaking out!"

"Stop freaking out? Lou, I swear, once I can touch you, I will strangle you for making me do this. I mean, what was your plan anyway? Put us in here in hopes of Niall getting feelings for me? No, it doesn't work like that."

"Actually that could work." He speaks out, and I know he has his mouth full of food.

"Wait, where did you get food from?" I ask, stopping in my tracks. I have been pacing around the room for the entire phone call.

"Liam had some with him when we got on the train. He said that him and Niall grabbed some food and put them in their bags." He explains. "I don't know why, but I also don't care why."

I start cursing under my breath because Niall didn't even think to share his food.

"Lou, I can't do this much longer."

"Yes, you can." He snaps. "Just flirt and do all that bantering stuff you two always do, and maybe he can fall for you the way you fell for him."

"Ugh, but what-" I cut myself off when I hear the shower turn off. "I gotta go, Lou."

"Wait, are you going to follow through with my plan?" He rushes to ask.

"Maybe. Bye." I hang up and dive onto the bed.

I go into my twitter app and pretend I am reading tweets on my timeline when the bathroom door opens.

I snap my head in his direction. Of course he decides he wants to come out with nothing but a towel around his waist, and it's hanging dangerously low, might I add. And of course he decides to whistle lowly while he literally just drops the towel and begins searching for some of his clothes in his bag.

Seriously, why can't he look for clothes with the towel on? He does this on purpose. I bet he knows.

I try to force my eyes to look elsewhere, but I simply can't. As he bends over his bag, you can see the outline of his rib cage, and his biceps flex as he picks his bag up and puts it at the end of the bed. He continues his search for clothes there.

"I know I'm hot and all, but staring's not nice." He suddenly mumbles as his blue orbs meet my green ones.

My entire face heats up. "S-sorry." I finally force my eyes back to my phone that has now automatically locked.

He doesn't reply and continues to search for his clothes. What is taking him so long to find briefs and pants?

The food.

I clear my throat and get up off the bed. "So, Niall," I start as his head snaps up to look at me, "a certain someone told me that a certain roommate of mine has some certain things in his certain bag."

His face turns to one of confusion as he furrows his eyebrows. "What?"

"Is food the reason why you can't find clothes?" I ask cheekily, already knowing the answer. "Did you forget to pack clothes?"

His eyes widen. "N-no."

I run over faster than you could say, "Go." He tries to hide his bag with his arms, but I am able to push him away.

My eyes widen and my jaw drops to the floor at the amount of food he brought. The entire bag is filled with crisps, lollies, cans of drinks, everything... except clothes.

"Did you even bring clothes?" I ask a blushing Niall.

He doesn't meet my eyes. "I guess I forgot. I didn't think we would be on the train for this long!"

I throw my head back and laugh at how cute he his. "And what about while we're in Glasgow? You don't think you would need the clothes then?"

"I didn't think."

We just decide to laugh it off as I grab him some briefs and clothes from my bag. "Here you go." I throw them at him. He proceeds to cover his body.

"It's already getting dark and I'm starving." I speak, rubbing my belly.

He gets the hint and grabs some crisps out of his bag, throwing them at me.

I wink and say, "I'm quite thirsty as well."

With a roll of his eyes and sly smirk, he grabs a can of pepsi out of the bag and hands me it before getting his own and jumping on the bed. I mimick him.

"How much longer do you think we will be stuck in this tiny room for?" Niall asks as we adjust ourselves to sit against the headboard.

"I don't know, Nialler." I shrug and pop open my pepsi can. "But if you start feeling claustrophobic, just know I'm here for you."

"That or we can call Paul to let me out for a breath." He adds with a wink.

"So I'm not good enough?" I pout teasingly.

"You're definitely good enough." Ever so softly, his hand touches my thigh.

My breath hitches and my palm begins to sweat against my can. His hand continues to move up my leg, and I can feel his eyes burning a hole in the side of my head, but I keep my eyes on his hand.

Right before he reaches my member, he pulls away, turns his body and swings his legs over my lap with a loud laugh.

"You're so weird, Haz." He says between laughs.

"I'm the weird one?" I bite back playfully. "You're the one that was running a hand up my leg seductively."

"I was just teasing you. Everytime I do something like that, you get all wide-eyed and start freaking out. It's so cute."

I smirk. "You think I'm cute."

Niall stops laughing and just smiles at me. His legs are still draped across my lap as he stuffs his face with crips to prevent himself from talking.

"Niall, don't use crisps as an excuse to not answer the question." I reach over and tickle his armpits.

He squirms and quickly munches down his food so he can laugh. "Yeah, you're adorable." I start blushing, but my face falls when he says, "All of you lads are adorable."

He only sees me as a friend. I keep forgetting that. Whenever he banters with me or teases me, I forget that he doesn't see me as anything more than a friend and he probably never will.

He thinks that we are all adorable, not just me.

Yeah, I'm never going to survive in here.

▲▼▲

a.n.

So, the next chapter will be the last chapter. :( pooo.

Haha kidding! There is definitely more to come!

Leticia xx