Chapter Four

▲▼▲

CHAPTER FOUR

HARRY:

I didn't mean to snap at Niall like that. He was just making me so upset because he teases me and makes me believe that he likes me for a few seconds before he stops and all hope becomes lost.

I thought that if I snapped at him and told him to stop, then maybe he will stop teasing me and making my hormones rage. Seriously, everything he does makes me want to jump him. This cannot be healthy.

Sighing, I stop pulling at my curls and stand from the closed lid of the toilet. I unlock and open the door, leaving the tiny and limited oxygen filled bathroom.

"Niall?" I call out soflty once I realize he isn't on the bed.

My eyes wander around the room in hopes of seeing the beautiful blonde boy I have fallen deeply in love with. I then feel empty and alone when I can't find him.

He is probably hiding under the bed of talking to Liam or something like that. I hope he's alright. I'll admit that I was a little harsh on him.

As if on cue, my phone vibrates in my pocket. I retrieve it to find a new text from Niall.

Message From: Niall

Staying in Z's room for the night. I'm sorry. xx

This kid sure does know how to make me feel guilty. I shouldn't have gotten angry at him. It was uncalled for and I now feel so bad for doing so.

What if I didn't get angry at him? I could be laughing and joking with him right now, instead of feeling so guilty for hurting him so bad that he had to go stay in Zayn's room. He's such an innocent person - although I have been questioning his innocence lately - and now I have driven him away.

I quickly type back a text.

Message To: Niall

You're coming back, right? I'm sorry too. xx

Not even a minute later he has replied.

Message From: Niall

I don't know, Harry. bye.

I don't even bother replying. Instead, I throw my phone angrily on the bed.

Because of my stupidity and temper, I have driven away the most important thing in my life. He isn't going to come back. That was what he was meaning by his text. He just didn't want to tell me that he isn't returning. He even took his fucking bag.

I am so dead. I can't believe that it hurt him like that. I just didn't think at the time, so it didn't really affect me, but now it affects me more than anyone can ever imagine.

Niall is probably telling all three lads about what happened right now.

Louis is going to kill me. He'll say I'm an idiot for hurting him and letting him go that easily.

Liam will give me a stern and long lecture about how I have affected Niall. He'll talk about pointless things that I have already heard him say about a billion times, and right when I go to leave, he'll pull me back down and tell me exactly what to do.

Zayn will be the worst. Out of all of us, Zayn is the most protective over Niall. He will not let the person who hurt Niall get away with it. If I'm lucky, he won't do as much as punch my arm so hard it will bruise and then lecture me, but if I'm unlucky, well, let's just say I'll be on my death bed. This is really bad.