Chapter Ten

Dedicated to @FlyingHighForever because apparently she is announcing her relationship with this story and they have promise rings! :D x.

Sorry for not updating sooner. Had some stuff going on and I had a little writer's block. Blech! Anywhore, 'One Way Or Another' video clip is on the side, and a wonderful picture of none other than Narry!

* * * * *

"So, what have you boys been up to?" Paul asks as we eat our meal - steak, mashed potato and vegetables.

"Yeah," Louis begins, turning to Harry and I with a sly smirk on his face, "what have you two been up to?"

I shoot him a glare before turning to Paul. "Harry and I were just talking about what the fans are going to be like. And we played a few multiplayer games on our phones." I tell him confidently. That technically wasn't a lie. Harry and I were talking about what the fans would be like and we were playing games together on our phones, but that was before I had a shower.

Louis snickers, making Harry and I both shoot daggers at him. "Yeah, ok. Well, Liam was tweeting and following people, Zayn was drawing and I was telling them a story."

"Well, I have some good news for you all." Paul tells us as he finishes his meal and hands one of the staff his plate and cutlery. "Thank you for the meal." He says politely before turning back to us.

I am practically bouncing in my seat. I'm all too eager to hear what this good news is. It better be good or I'm going to flip tables.

"They think they might know what is wrong with the train, so it should be up and running within a few days."

I mentally frown, but on the outside I smile. Honestly, I wish this train would be broken forever, and then I can stay with Harry forever. We could be together forever, but only if the train was broken for that long. Forever is a long time for a train to be broken, I guess.

"T-that's great." Harry stutters out. He excuses himself from the table before walking off to our room.

"What's up with him?" Lou questions with an eyebrow cocked.

"Uh, I'm not sure." I reply before excusing myself and following Harry.

He is lying on the bed staring up at the ceiling. He repetitively releases sighs. I'm not sure if he is upset or relieved that the train will be fixed, but I don't really want to find out. What if he is relieved that the train will be fixed? Yeah, that's definitely not something I want to know.

I shut the door and walk over, crawling onto the bed beside him. Absentmindedly, I rest my head on his chest and wrap my arm around his waist, tangling our legs together in the process. His arms goes around me to pull me as close as possible.

I tilt my head to an angle where I can see his face. He is already looking down at me with concern written on his face.

"What are we gonna do?" His hot breath hits my lips as he talks.

"We have to let it go. I guess once we are off the train we'll have to go back to doing our own things." I explain, my heart shattering slowly. Am I really getting hurt over this? Man, I'm falling deep. And it's barely been a week.

He smiles sadly. "I guess so. You did say that this was only going to be for while we're on the train."

"Yeah." A single tear rolls down my cheek. I try to wipe it away before he notices, but I know he has already seen it.

He cups my cheek, rubbing invisible circles on my skin soothingly. "Hey, don't be upset. Let's just make the most of the time we have."

"How are we supposed to do that?" I ask, dumfounded.