Chapter Eighteen

Here is the long awaited for LAST CHAPTER! (:

P.S. PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!

~Niall's POV~

"Don't you guys just love when we can come back to London for a quick break?" Louis asks happily, sighing as he puts a movie into Zayn's DVD player. Everyone but Harry is her at Zayn's flat. 

No one really answers Louis, but he already knows that we would all agree with him. As much as I love touring and performing for the fans, a break at home is really something I love to have every once in a while. 

"Get popcorn!" Zayn demands to no one in particular.

"It's your place. Get it yourself." Liam replies. Zayn huffs, but makes no attempt to get up and make the popcorn, so I get up and head to the kitchen.

While I am waiting for the popcorn to finish in the microwave, I hear the front door open and close, soon followed by Harry's deep Cheshire voice.

"Hey guys." He almost sounds... sad? 

"Hey Bear!" Louis says loudly. A pang of jealousy hits me in the gut because, well, I want to be the one calling Harry by cute nicknames. "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing." He stammers. I wish I could see his face right now, but this popcorn is taking forever, and I know that if I leave the kitchen, I will forget that it's even in the microwave. "I'm fine, really."

"If you need to talk, you can talk to us, you know?" Liam asks kindly. Trust him to act all sincere. He's really not that mature; he always messes with us on stage (mainly Harry but sometimes me as well). "Or you could talk to Niall. He's a fantastic listener." I smile at that because it's kind of true. I'm not trying to seem conceited, but I do really listen to people well.

"I can't talk to Niall." Um, ouch? To hear Harry say that actually hurts. Of course he can talk to me! Why wouldn't he be able to talk to me for. 

"What exactly happened between you two?" Zayn asks. I swear, I feel like choking him right now. He knows I'm in here, so why would he ask that? I need new friends and bandmates, seriously.

"Er, uh, nothing. We broke up, is all."

Did he seriously just say that? We never even broke up! We were taking a break from each other because he thought I needed to sort my feelings out, when really there was nothing to sort out! I just didn't think I loved him at the time. He blew things out of proportion!

"I don't care anymore though." That has my heart breaking.

I can't help the tears that begin rolling down my cheeks. Abandoning the popcorn that still isn't finished, I storm out of the kitchen, entering the living room. 

Harry's eyes blow wide once he realises I was listening. He notices me crying and looks at me sadly. He steps forward to enevelop me in a hug, but I push him away from me.

"Don't touch me." I spit, anger taking over the sadness. "I can't believe you!"

"Niall, I-"

"Don't." Before he can say anything else, I push past him and walk out the door, making sure to slam it behind me. 

I make my way to my flat, ignoring Harry calling my name. His voice is getting louder, and I curse when I drop my keys. I retrive them from the ground and fumble with them until I have the key in the hole. I open my door and go to close it, but a foot stops it.

"Go away, Harry." I say, not even looking up to meet his eyes.

He is breathing heavily. "Not until you let me talk to you."