Chapter Two

▲▼▲

CHAPTER TWO

"Haz?" Someone whispers as they shake me slightly.

I groan and roll over to face the other way. My hand goes up to push the body away as I say, "Go away!"

"Harreh!" The person screeches in my ear.

I bolt upright in bed, but groan again as my head starts throbbing. "What?" I question quite harshly as I put my hand to my head.

"There's thunder." The voice whines, and I recognize it as Niall. "And I may be a little scared of it." He adds. His voice is so small and soft that I just had to wrap my arms around him.

So I did.

"Don't worry, Nialler." I whisper as he cuddles against my chest. "It's just thunder. It can't hurt you, babe."

He chuckles and lifts his head to look up at me. "Did you just call me 'babe'?"

My cheeks tingle with pink as I look away from his eyes. He just had to catch on, didn't he? He couldn't continue to lie in my arms and give me my moment. Instead, he has to point out the most obvious thing and tease me about it. This kid, I swear.

"Don't worry," He begins, his voice deep and husky from sleep, "I think it's cute."

He begins poking my left dimple, but stops as another clash of thunder is heard and he jumps with a whimper. I tighten my arms and ever so slowly, I tangle my legs with his, just for the warmth... and because I want to, but he doesn't have to know that.

"Niall?"

"Yeah?"

I take in a deep breath. "I-Is there something t-that... you k-know about me, but I wouldn't expect you to know it?"

"You mean that you're bisexual? Yeah, I know that." He answers with the cutest laugh.

His sparkling bue eyes meet my wide green ones. "H-how did you figure it out?"

"It's so obvious, Harry." He rolls his eyes.

Being a tease, he decides to slowly slide his hand up my bare torso. I try to control my breathing that is slowly getting heavier and coming out in short pants, but I think I am failing horribly. Only Niall can make me feel like this. It's crazy, really.

"Actually, you don't make it that obvious," he quickly adds, "but I did happen to come by your flat one night. I heard some guy moaning, some more moaning, and decided to check it out. Your door was slightly open, so I peaked in to see you going at it with some guy I didn't recognize."

Not only do my cheeks heat up as I blush, but my whole face begins to tingle, and I am certain I now look like a tomato. "How come you never told me that you knew?"

"I don't know. I just didn't think it would be something you wanted to talk about."

A much louder clash of thunder erupts this time, causing Niall to cry out and hug me.

"You're not going to let me go, right?" He whimpers. His words are muffled against my chest, and I shiver as his hot breath hits my skin. "Not until the thunder passes by at least."

"Never."

* * * * *

The sound of my phone ringing is what wakes me up. I try to move from the bed, but something is holding me in place.

Niall.

His legs are still tangled with mine and he is letting out long breaths of air against my chest. The blonde hair upon his head is ruffled and light snores are emitting from his mouth. But it's his arms that are pinning me to the bed.