Chapter Fourteen

I am so, so sorry for the long wait. Had a lot going on lately. Thanks for being patient, though! And this is sort of a filler chapter, so sorry. :3 x.

* * * * *

~Harry's POV~

Words can't even describe how happy I am right now. Niall likes me! He actually likes me back, and now we can be happy together.

I'm guessing fate wanted Niall and I to be together because the train wasn't fixed until an hour after Niall accepted to be my boyfriend.

Right now, Niall is visiting Zayn in his room while I am in Louis and Liam's room. We are arriving in Glasgow in less than a half hour, so Niall and I wanted to tell the lads the news before we arrive.

"And now I can happily call Niall my boyfriend." I end the story with a triumphant smile.

"Wow! Congratulations, man!" Louis says as he pats me on the back.

"We're really happy for you!" Liam adds.

"Thanks, lads." I smile sheepishly. "Well, I'm heading back to my room to pack my things. I'll see you when we get to Glasgow." I say as I stand up and make my way to the door.

The two boys wave and I leave, closing the door behind me. I happily bounce down the corridor until I reach mine and Niall's room. When I walk in, I notice Niall already sprawled out on the bed with his phone in hand. 

"Hello, boyfriend." He winks cheekily once he notices my presence.

I chuckle and shut the door. "I don't think I'm ever going to get used to you calling me that." I say. 

"Sorry, boyfriend, but you're gonna have to." Niall gets up from the bed and moves over to me.

I take his actions to my advantage and pull him in for a quick and sweet kiss. He is shocked yet happy and sits back down on the bed.

I shake my head at him. "Nu uh. Get up. We have to pack the stuff back into our bags."

He pouts but obliges and gets up. We share lazy kisses as we fold and pack my clothes away.

* * * * *

"I'm really going to miss this place." Niall sighs as we stand in the doorway of our room.

"Yeah." I agree. I angle my head so I am looking down at him, but he is too busy scanning the room. "It's where one of my biggest dreams became a reality." I whisper.

His head snaps up to look at me. The softness of his facial features is so heartwarming, and the grin that spreads across his face is so beautiful that I could cry. I don't, though, because that would be weird... for me.

Niall leans up and pecks my lips before closing the door. We make our way down the corridor to meet with the others by the doors that are soon to open. 

"I cannot believe we were stuck on a train for like, two weeks." Louis says as we enter.

"It was the best two weeks of my life." I say with a smile. Niall looks at me happily along with the other three boys, but Paul and Lou look suspicious and confused.

"I'm just glad we are finally getting off this thing." Lou sighs while bouncing Lux on her hip. "Lux needs some air."

"So, does this mean the concert will be on tomorrow night?" Liam asks Paul.

"Yes." Paul confirms. "You have tonight to rest up, but expect an early wake up call tomorrow morning. You have a lot to work on before the concert."

We all nod and mumble some sort of positive response as the train finally comes to a stop. I don't know how, but somehow the fans have figured out that we are now arriving, so there are a bunch of girls - and one or two guys - screaming as they notice the train.

Paul - and a few other security guards - go into action as they make a tight path through the girls. I look at Niall. He has a worried look on his face as he scans the large crowd and how small the space is to get out; he's claustrophobic. It takes everything in me not to grip his hand tight and kiss him until he has forgotten everything else.