Chapter Five

▲▼▲

CHAPTER FIVE

HARRY:

His soft lips move from my own lips to my neck, sucking and nipping along the way. I tuck my hands into his blonde locks, pulling and moaning as he discovers my sweet spot.

He sucks so hard that it hurts, but I love it. His small hands caress my hips as he grinds his crotch against mine. I moan and tug more at his hair.

I know I have tugged at the correct part of his hair when he lets out a loud moan against my neck. He leaves goosebumps behind as he trails his lips down my shirtless chest and stomach.

He looks up at me and smirks as he grabs at my growing bulge, palming me through my sweatpants. I buck my hips up and arch my back as I let out an explicit moan.

This is wrong. Niall is my totally straight best mate, but here he is about to do God knows what to me. As much as I am loving this, we shouldn't be doing it. He deserves to be with a guy that will love him better than I will, not a guy that he can have a good fuck with for one night.

But on the other hand, I absolutely love the dominant side of Niall. Everyone always thinks he is so innocent, but I'm just lucky enough to see him and be with him behind closed doors; that's when his dominant side comes out.

My thoughts are interrupted by cold air hitting my hard member as Niall restrains me from my confines.

"I love you, Harry." He whispers as our eyes connect before he goes down and collects the tip in his mouth.

I throw my head back and moan, fisting the bed sheets. He swirls his tongue around the tip, but makes no movement to take me further into his mouth, the fucking tease.

"Don't fucking tease, Niall." I growl under my breath.

He chuckles, sending shivers up my spine, before taking as much of me into his mouth that he can. He immediately begins bobbing his head, pulling back so only my tip is in his mouth, then pushing me all the way back in his mouth.

I pull at the hair at the back of his hair as I feel the tip of my member hit something; he's fucking deep throating me. I buck my hips up and thrust to meet each bob he makes.

"Niall!" I drone out.

He continues bobbing his head as I face fuck him. Something coils in my stomach and my walls begin to tighten.

"Niall, I'm coming!" I scream out just as I release my load into his mouth.

He swallows it all as I slowly come down from my high. Giving one more lick to my slit, he leans a trail of kitten kisses on my stomach to my chest before collapsing beside me.

* * * * *

I sit up in bed, panting and sweating. There is a wet patch at the groin area of my pants. I curse.

I just had a fucking wet dream about Niall! Shit, shit, shit! There is no way that, that just happened. He better not be in here.

I freeze when I hear the familiar voice of my lover.

"Having wet dreams about me now, Harry?" He asks flirtatiously with a wink. He is sitting on the floor against the wall while he watches me panting from the lack of oxygen I've got. "It sounded like it from the moans of my name."

"Uh, w-well, you see..." I trail off as my face burns up.

"It's fine." He chuckles. "You're bisexual. You probably always have wet dreams about Louis or any other guy, so it doesn't faze me."