Chapter Six

It has legit been two hours and I have not moved from my spot in the corner. It may sound creepy, but I have sort of been watching Harry the entire time. Every now and then he would look up and smile at me, but I wouldn't respond, so he would sigh and go back to playing games and whatnot on his phone.

There is a sudden knock at the door. I cautiously walk over and swing it open to find Louis standing there.

"Hi!" He chirps, letting himself in.

I huff and close the door, grabbing my phone and sitting in the corner again.

The last thing I need is for Louis to be here. I love him like a brother and all, but I'm happy for it to be just Harry and I for now. I don't want Louis to ruin anything and make Harry fall for him more.

"Boo Bear!" Harry yells happily as Louis jumps on the bed beside him.

"Hazza Bear!" He cheers back, sitting on his stomach. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, babe." He replies.

I go into my twitter app and pretend to be going through my timeline, but I keep their voices clear.

"How did you get here?" Harry asks him.

"With my feet." Louis replies sarcastically.

Harry laughs. "You know what I mean."

"I snuck out."

"You badass."

"I know! So, I was thinking that I should move in here with you two, and then Liam and Zayn can share a room."

"No!" I suddenly shout, surprising myself.

Louis looks over to me, also surprised. Harry's eyes are wide, but my eyes are too focused on his hands; they're placed on Louis' bum. Ouch.

"Why not, Nialler?" Louis smirks as if he knows something. "We could have three-way sex."

My eyebrows furrow in confusion. "First of all, Harry and I don't even have two-way sex, so three-way sex would be just as awkward. Secondly, you have a fucking girlfriend, Louis."

"I'm just teasing you, Niall." He chuckles. "Harry's mine, anyway."

"Yeah, I'm his, Niall." Harry agrees.

He's not Louis'. Harry is mine, and I'm going to show him who he belongs to. Louis thought of putting us in a room together, so now Harry is mine.

"Get out, Louis." I blurt, pointing to the door as I rise to my feet, abandoning my phone on the floor.

"What?" His voice is so soft and hurt that I almost apologise. Not right now though.

"Please get out."

He kisses Harry's cheek before getting off him and walking over to the door. He looks back at me and waves, then he leaves.

"What the hell, Niall?!" Harry shouts once the door is closed. "Why did you do that?"

I ignore him and stand up. What am I doing? I think as my legs move towards the bed. Stop! Don't do anything. My legs seem to ignore me and continue walking to the bed.

"What are you doing?" Harry asks shakily.

"I honestly have no idea." I reply.

I climb on top of the bed and swing one leg over his body, pinning him to the mattress. Harry literally moans as my clothed ass comes in contact with his crotch. Something pokes my butt hole through my pants.

"Did you seriously just moan and harden?" I ask with a smirk. Something about Harry moaning from my contact turns me on.

Red is painted on his cheeks as his eyes go wide. "Oh my God, I am so sorry!" He says frantically.

I giggle and lean down, resting my hands on his chest. His eyes widen even more as our noses touch.

"You're gonna tease me again." He mumbles.

I lean even closer and flutter my eyes closed as our lips brush. My heart rate quickens and my palms get sweaty.

"No teasing." I whisper right before our lips come in full contact.

Harry doesn't hesitate to start kissing back as his hands immediately go to my hair. His lips are soft against my slightly rougher ones. Nothing has ever felt this amazing.

As cliche as it sounds, this is the best kiss I have ever had. With ever movement of our lips and tugs on my hair, electricity shoots down my spine and fireworks explode in my stomach. It's heartwarming, really.

All too quick, the kiss gets heated. He has me moaning into the kiss as he tugs on the correct areas of my hair, and I have him bucking his hips at the grinding of our crotches.

I place hard kisses along his jawline and down his neck, stopping at a spot to suck gently. Nibbling at the skin, I begin to leave a love bite as he moans in pleasure. It's the sexiest sound I have ever heard.

I lick over the sensitive and coloured skin. Harry hisses.

I lean back to look him in the eyes. Our chests bumps as they rise and fall rapidly. His breath is still hitting my face, and we are both breathing heavily.

"I have marked you as mine," I begin as a whisper, "so now you are mine, not Louis'. For as long as we are on this train, you are mine, got it?"

He exaggerates a nod, and I plant another peck to his lips.

"I'm yours." He whispers as I get off him to go to the bathroom.

I smile succesfully.

* * * * *

Author's Note:

Wow, you guys are seriously amazing. Thank you for everything, really.

I hope you all enjoyed that chapter! They finally freaking kissed! Ahhhh! Ok, lol.

So, I know I said in the last chapter that there had to be so many comments and votes for the next chapter, and you guy succesfully reached that mark (Congratz, by the way!), but I just really don't like doing that. I don't want to demand votes and comments from you lot.

So please comment, vote and fan! I know I'm not demanding you to comment and vote anymore, but it would seriously being much appreciated! Thanks!

I love you, lovelies!

-Leticia-

Fan~Comment~Vote