Chapter Twelve

This is dedicated to everyone who voted for this story in the beginning of the 1D Bromance Awards! Thank you so much because it has gotten this story through to the final round!

*Not edited because in the middle of editing Windows had an unexpected shut down and I had to restart my brother's laptop >.< And I'm too lazy to read through this again.*

~Niall's POV~

Once I am finished from the shower I dry myself and wrap the towel around my hips. I unlock the door and pull it open.

Harry is no longer lying on the bed. I pout. Looking to my left, I search the room for my curly haired friend, but to no avail. Before I can even turn my head to look to the right I am tackled onto the bed by a muscular body. It's definitely Harry.

He rolls me onto my back and straddles my waist with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Hello, gorgeous." He murmurs. Without allowing me to say anything, he leans down and crashes his lips on mine.

I immediately react by moving my lips with his. Our lips move in sync as my hands find his naked waist. A moan releases from the back of his throat as soon as I start drawing circles into his sides.

His tongue trails my lip, and I gladly grant him access. His tongue slips in and I begin softly sucking on it. Our tongues dance together and our saliva is exchanged. It's kind of like our tongues are dancing in the rain.

I trace my hands down his lower back to his clothed ass. A breathy moan releases from his mouth as I slide my hands in his back pockets and squeeze gently. He then moves his lips down my neck to my Adam's apple, sucking on it.

"No marks." I growl.

He moves from my Adam's apple to where my shoulder meets my neck and continues to suck, completely ignoring what I just told him. I feel him slowly grind his crotch into mine, eliciting a groan from me. I feel him harden, which only causes me to harden.

"Harry." I moan out gently. The skin he is sucking becomes sore and sensitive; there's definitely a mark.

Harry finally pulls back and looks me deep in the eyes, leaving behind the burning sensation on my neck. I reach up and wrap my arms around his neck.

There is an unreadable emotion in his eyes. It's one I have never seen. I try to show him just how hard I am falling for him with my eyes, but I'm almost certain he can't tell how I feel. Either way, he wouldn't feel this same way. He is just using me to relieve his sexual frustration.

"You do realise I am still in a towel, right?" I ask suddenly.

He chuckles and glances down between our bodies to where the towel is still wrapped, covering the tent you would call an erection. My cheeks tingle with pink.

"Right, sorry." He replies, and I almost believe he will let me change.

That doesn't happen. Instead, he decides to get off me and force the towel off my body before sitting back on my now naked body. He sits directly above my erected member.

"Is that better?" He asks seductively.

"You know what I meant." I answer.

His face turns to one of fake confusion. "What ever are you talking about?" He asks with a really strong and really good posh accent.

I roll my eyes as an idea pops into my head. Time for some revenge. I push him hard enough to roll us over, and now I lay in between his legs.

There are only two things keeping me from fucking him until he is seeing stars - the first is that his lower half is covered with a thin material we call sweatpants. The second thing is that it's more than wanting to fuck his brains out; it's more than sex. I would be making love to him, and I'd rather leave that until I find that special someone. Granted, Harry is that special someone, but I'm sure he will move on, and I will have to as well, so I want to save my virginity.