Chapter Eleven

By the way, this has NOT been proof read, and I updated from my phone because my brother won't let me use his laptop. >.<

And dedicated to @TheWayYouLookTonight for getting me a spot in the 1D Bromance Awards, and she is simply way too kind to me. I love you, Sanne. (I didn't actually get to dedicate it because it doesn't allow me to do so on my phone, sorry).

~Harry's POV~

"I say we head to bed for the night." Paul says as we rise from our seats.

"Or I could give you head in bed." Niall suggests in a whisper. I push his face away, only for him to chuckle. He has been whispering dirty things to me the entire time we have been eating. I'm just surprised that I'm not extremely hard from all the things he has said he wants to do to me.

"The train should be fixed in a few days," Paul adds, "so everyone off to bed."

As Niall walks past me, I feel his hand brush my ass, almost making me moan out in pleasure. I can't really do that here though, so I clamp my mouth shut and follow him down the hall.

"Have fun." Louis says with a wink before running into his room.

"But not too much fun." Liam adds.

"I don't care what you guys do, but make sure it doesn't interrupt my sleep." Zayn growls.

Niall laughs and grabs his guitar in its case from outside our room before pulls me in our room, slamming the door and pushing me against it afterwards. His guitar has now been abandoned beside the doorway.

"You look good in this shirt, Haz," Niall starts, running his hand down my chest, "but you look better without it."

"Take it off for me then." I say.

Without being told twice he pulls the material over my head and drops it to the ground. I help him out of his (my) shirt and add it to the pile already starting to form on the ground beside our feet.

"You know what I would look good in?" He asks seductively, and before I can even reply he is answering his own question with, "You."

I moan at the thought of my tight heat wrapped around Niall's dick. The things this boy does to me, I swear. If seducing was an Olympic sport, he'd win a gold medal from sure.

"Would you like that, Haz?" His hot breath hits my earlobe as he whispers in my ear. "Would you like to writhe beneath me as I fuck you so hard you're seeing stars?"

A lump has formed in my throat, and as soon as I swallow the lump away, another one forms. I can't talk, so I just vigorously nod my head.

Niall licks the side of my neck to my ear. "Well too bad. It's not happening tonight..." He pauses before adding, "babe."

My eyes widen at realisation of what he is doing - teasing me. I let myself fall for his game, but he's just fucking teasing. Much like the seducing, if teasing was an Olympic sport, he'd win first place. That's two gold medals for Niall and zero for me.

Niall smirks and takes his shirt and sweatpants off before sliding under the covers. I groan and follow suit, snuggling to Niall's side as soon as I drop onto the bed.

He wraps his arms around me, and I soon feel a soft pressure against the top of my head; he's kissing my head.

And in Niall's arms, I blissfully fall into darkness.

* * * * *

When I awaken, Niall is no longer wrapped around me, and I feel uncomfortably cold. I sit up and push my curls off my face before scanning the room for the Irish lad.