Chapter Eight

Dedicated to curlsandbeanies because her comment on chapter five (which I only saw today) made my heart melt. Seriously, it's the cutest thing.

Seriously, I only just saw the pic of Narry on the side TODAY! Okay, it's a pic of all the boys, but look to see why it's Narry. Just go look already.

* * * * *

~Harry's POV~

Two days later and Niall is still the flirty tease he likes to be, with one exception; he hasn't been the same.

He doesn't tease me, kiss me or give me hand-jobs (which was a surprise the first time, since he had only kissed me that same day). There's something wrong with him, and I want to ask what's going on, but I'm scared to. I don't think he realizes just how much I like him. He is only doing this for the time we are on the train (which still hasn't been fixed). To add, it's Valentines Day and all I want is to cuddle and hug him and kiss him, but he won't move.

How long does it take to figure out what's wrong with the damn train? I just want them to fix it already, so then we can go to Glasgow and I can forget this ever happened and just continue to love Niall from a distance. He has obviously already forgotten.

"Niall?" I whisper from where I lay on my back on the bed.

"Yeah?" He replies. He is sitting in his favourite corner of the room on his phone; he has formed a certain liking to that corner.

"Do you want to eat?" I suggest. If he turns down food, I'll know something is up.

He shrugs, still not removing his eyes from his phone. "Sure." I expected him to answer with one word. He's been doing that a lot.

I get off the bed and go to the door. "I'll go ask Paul to get the staff to make us something. Anything particular that you want?"

"Anything."

I sigh and leave the room, but I don't go to find Paul. Instead, I head to Louis and Liam's room. I knock gently, and Louis soon answers.

"Hey, Hazza!" He cheers happily, pulling me inside.

"Hey." I mumble. Niall is slowly upsetting and pissing me off at the same time. I didn't do anything wrong to him. He was the one that kissed me first and did other things to me first.

"What's wrong?" Liam asks as he sits up on the bed. "Where's Niall?"

"Uh, back in our room." I reply, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Why didn't he come with you?"

"He's been acting weird lately." I reply honestly.

"Why's that?" Liam never seems to stop asking questions.

I kick the ground unconsciously. Should I tell Liam? I mean, he already knows something is up, so he will eventually get it out of me. And the lads and I have always supported gays, so I don't think he would go against me.

Deciding to tell him, I lift my head to meet his eyes.

"I'm bisexual, Liam."

His eyes go wide and his jaw practically hits the floor. For a second, I think he will turn away, completely disgusted with me, but he just smiles widely and pats my shoulder.

"That's fantastic, mate." He replies with understanding eyes. "I'm gonna guess that Niall is the reason you're bisexual. That still doesn't answer my question, though."

And so I tell him everything. I explain how I have had a crush on Niall since I can remember, how Niall kissed me, how he did certain things to me (which was an awkward conversation, but Liam just smiled happily), and how he is barely talking to me now and faces the other way when we sleep and he never really leaves the corner.