Chapter Seven

~Harry's POV~

I feel absolutely over the moon. If I were outside, I could probably fly from how happy I am right now. I could soar the skies and come back to Niall in no time.

He kissed me! He actually kissed me!

I could get up and start happy dancing around right now, but I'm afraid that Niall will come out of the bathroom and catch me in the act. That'll embarrass me for sure.

I never thought of Niall to be the bisexual or gay type. He's always acted straight (except for all the bantering that we do) and he has had girlfriends before. Granted, I have had girlfriends before as well, but that was either because Management made me date someone or because I was trying to hide my sexuality from the other lads.

Like with Taylor. I never liked her, but Management said it could help our popularity in the United States, so I dated her and then went to her hotel to act like we were having sex and whatnot. And then there were articles and news about Taylor predicting that she was pregnant and I was stressing over it, but that was all a publicity stunt as well. I hate publicity stunts and I feel bad lying, but Management are full of scary people (apart from Simon), so we have to do what they say.

But other than all the publicity stunts, I have never really had a real girlfriend, but Niall has. Either way, I am ecstatic to have him.

The only downside to this is that Niall said I am his for as long as we are on the train. That means that when we get of the train, he'll forget about me and go on to date some other girl. He'll say it was just a fling and leave me torn apart and heartbroken, but I'll have to go on, no matter how much I don't want to.

A toilet flush sounds from inside the bathroom. I rush to grab a pillow and cover my little 'problem' that Niall caused.

The door swings open and Niall comes out, smiling dryly at me before grabbing his phone. He doesn't even bother to put shoes on as he makes his way over to the door and opening it.

"I'll be back soon." He tells me with a grin.

I prop myself up on my elbows. "Where are you going?" I question, half happy and half upset that he is leaving. I'm happy because I can then take care of my 'problem' alone, but upset because, well, he is leaving.

"Just going to see Louis, 's all." He replies.

"You're not going to tell Zayn or Liam about my sexuality, are you?"

"Course not! You can tell them when you want. I just need to talk to Lou about something."

I raise an eyebrow questioningly, but let it go. If there's something that Niall needs to tell me, he will.

So for now, I plaster a smirk on my face as I ask, "Do I at least get a kiss goodbye?"

He smiles and walks over to me, a slight skip to his step. Bending down, he brushes my lips with his as both our eyes flutter close. And being the fucking tease he is, right when I go to close the gap, he pulls back, winks and leaves.

I jump out of bed, abandoning the pillow, and run to the bathroom to fix my 'problem'.

~Niall's POV~

I knock three times on Louis and Liam's door, a huge grin plastered on my face. There is no answer.

I frown.

After knocking another three times and Louis and Liam not answering, I come to the conclusion that he isn't there. I spin around and decide to go see if they are in Zayn's room.

I can't help the smile that slips back onto my face. Kissing Harry was the most amazing thing in the world. And to make things better, he kissed back! Maybe he doesn't like Louis. I mean, I know I have only liked him as more than a friend for a short time, but it hurt when I thought that he liked Louis. Maybe, just maybe, he actually likes me back.