13: Germane

Y/n had taken one of her brother's jackets, well, bought it from him actually since she was planning to use it for her so-called private projects.

"And this project includes Lady Katarina..?" Lucas joked.

Y/n stared up at him before saying, "Are you jealous?"

"What!? Pfft--" Lucas huffed, "No!"

Y/n squinted her eyes at him.

"I'll give one of my smallest sized school coats to you for a sack of gold, that's it! Stop looking at me like I stole your fiance!" Lucas blurted that out from the awkwardness.

"Fine, deal." Y/n was quick to take the offer.

...

The person in charge had to cover the device because it was showing Katarina helping herself in pants with a maid.

Though they were curious they weren't that curious to just peek like that. That's just way too out of line.

"Abby, I'm done."

With relieved sighs, the person in charge took the cover off of the device.

But, oddly enough, the view was different, it was still in a third-person perspective but it was facing a maid standing with closed eyes by the door.

Does the view change when it's someone naked? Who knows.

...

"My lady y/n made this in a hurry, Lady Katarina." Abby offered one of the slightly puffy jackets, boys wore to the academy.

"Apologies but your top clothes will be of men's uniform." She added.

"It's alright, Abby!" Katarina assured, "I've worn pants before y'know."

Abby smiled, she felt a bit relieved to hear that.

...

Mary had half her face hidden in a fan.

Katarina looked... Good.

Too good.

It was making her head fuzzy with so many imaginations.

Sophia was in awe, Katarina looked a bit like one of those women she read about in a few books.

Maria was just fixated at how cool Katarina looked with red cheeks.

As for the boys, they all were getting madly in love by this. Just wow was their expression here y'know.

...

After breakfast, y/n and Katarina walked to school.

"As you know, here in Wintergreen, us students are expected to walk to school or get there on our own without coaches and whatnot," Y/n said.

"Really?" Katarina awed, walking, her gloved hands were inside her jacket pockets.

"Mhm... It's not because, for equality, the academy is strict with equality in on itself already. What equality they're saying is the hardship." Y/n pondered, "I guess you could say you have to walk the same path with someone to know how hard they're working."

She shrugged a bit after saying that.

"Does that mean your academy accepts almost anybody and even commoners too?" Katarina asked.

Y/n chuckled under a gloved hand.

"If you can pass the test, you can get in and make a fortune after becoming skilled with your element." She said, "It's just luck I guess..."

"Yeah..." Katarina chuckled before giving wide eyes to y/n in confusing realization.

Did Katarina just hear her speak Japanese?

Did y/n just see her understand Japanese?

Oh, boy...