34

Michael and his father, Mikael, were having a staring contest. Hah, not really, the two were just staring intensely at each other here.

Michael had asked Mikael to gain access to the transportation devices.

And Mikael denied saying it was not for any childish use.

But it's not for childish use was what Michael said back.

So now the two are just staring intensely. Like father like son they say.

Soon enough when Lucas came in for a report Mikael gave in and gave the only Prince access to the transportation devices in the ministry.

...

And this is where we are now.

Michael did find one suitable for transportation from one continent to another without having to get on a boat. Being on a boat needs you to expect the unexpected than in single teleportation here.

"Let's test it out!" Alexandra chided.

Kyle looked over her shoulder and said, "Is this safe??"

Michael nodded tapping his shoe on a button on the large device.

"I can't tell much but the instructions said if it's blue it's good, if it's red, it is not good???" He said.

Y/n squinted her eyes at him.

"Can I see the instructions, your Highness?" She asked.

Michael nodded walking past the device.

"It's somewhere just over here." He led the way, everyone followed right behind him and y/n.

They were standing on top of the device, hey, it's not like it'll turn on now.

And sike, it did.

As soon as all the weight was in the platform and I mean, all of them excluding Veldarick's twin brother. It activated red instead of blue.

They all screamed in a bit of shock and before they knew it, they all landed on grass groaning.

"I think I'm gonna be sick..!" Michael heaved rushing away to throw up.

His breakfast was out of the way here.

Katarina groaned holding her stomach.

"Katarina..!" Y/n worried for her weak complexion.

Veldarick stood up sitting.

Alexandra groaned, she must also be having a stomachache too.

"What just happened..!?" Kyle gasped after also throwing up his breakfast and morning snacks from a different bush.

Everyone fixed themselves up so they could try and regain an understanding of their situation.

"Where are we??" Michael wondered, oh, no, if the Prince of Wintergreen was found missing later on the palace would be doomed and his parents would be worried sick unless his father covers for him.

Yeah, his father will cover for him, he might use an excuse where he's gone camping with his friends here. The same would go for the others, the only difference is that their mothers would cover for them from their fathers and also say they're out camping.

What did you expect from Wintergreen parents?

...

"I just tested to see if there are any nearby areas and there seems to be a village not too far from here," Michael said before turning to y/n.

"A... As for Lady Katarina... You should carry her yourself, Lady y/n." He added after clearing his throat aloud.

Katarina wasn't having a stomachache anymore but she was knocked out unconscious from the pain I suppose.

"Right..." Y/n nodded.