33

Y/n and Katarina were both busy talking to each other at breakfast.

All Adeline, Cale, and Lucas could do were watching them get this dumbfoundingly lovey-dovey.

Oh, what to do... Hahah...

"We're off to the academy now." Y/n bid farewell to see them later and walked out the gates with Katarina.

Katarina pulled her close by the arm.

Y/n didn't mind, honestly, she was hoping she would do it. And she did, so it was a win for her.

Katarina talked about a lot of things.

Chattered about a lot of things.

Hey, she even talked a bit about her friends back in Sorcier.

'I hope you won't have to go so soon...'

Y/n smiled looking over her shoulder.

Katarina was getting to the part where her mother would scold her now.

Y/n's smile became a little meek, she never realized how caring Katarina's mother was as well. Her mother would also nag her too.

"You've pretty much met all my friends... I wonder what your friends are like in person." She pondered.

Katarina awed with a wide smile, her breathing was visible in the open cold.

"You should meet them one day! They're nice people!" She said.

Y/n chuckled, of course, they'd be nice people. Katarina seems to attract the nice ones here.

"If that day ever comes then I'd love to meet up with them and have tea." She said.

Katarina nodded enthusiastically, "It's a promise."

...

"Don't you find it weird??"

Veldarick was drinking her morning tea by the academy's gardens when Alexandra decided to join in with her.

"How so?" She asked.

Alexandra shrugged, "Y/n seems to act super nice to Katarina instead of us!"

"It's Lady Katarina, Lady Alex..." Veldarick poked her cheek with a smile, "And no, I do not, since she's fallen head over heels for Lady Katarina herself."

Alexandra gasped in shock.

"What!??" She was very shocked.

"Are you serious? But isn't her fiance Kyle??" She asked.

Veldarick nodded.

"Truth be told... Lord Kyle isn't someone who'd pull y/n down with him now if Lady y/n does love someone else. He's keen on letting her go since he wouldn't want someone who doesn't love him back." She said.

Alexandra huffed and sat back upright in her seat.

"Then... I guess I just didn't notice." She pondered.

Veldarick chuckled hearing that comes from her.

"And look who it is behind you as well..." She hummed.

Alexandra turned to look and saw Katarina and y/n walking over to them.

Katarina waved a hand while y/n walked right behind her, following.

Veldarick grinned, my, oh, my, it was like she was watching a rabbit and a lion walking together.

Y/n had such a cold look towards them, they were already used to seeing her wear such a cold look.

Katarina was just a ball of sunshine rushing over to join them and the big jacket, that jacket must be from y/n's brother. Was a little bit which made her even smaller.

"Hehehehh... Katarina's height makes her so cute!" Alexandra laughed a bit.

Veldarick chuckled again, "She's not a Wintergreen so it's obvious she's an outsider due to her cute structural height."