31

F!y/n [Former your name]

"Hey!!!"

"Hey!!!"

They kept calling out to her when she was up a tree again.

Sasaki wasn't around at the moment again.

They couldn't help scoff up with an amused smile.

"Yo!! Monkey king's disciple!" That was a nickname she gave her.

"Hey! F!y/n!" The so-called monkey king's disciple waved a hand back at them.

"Get down from there! Don't climb this tree, it's not a good one to climb!" They called out.

"Ehh??? How come!? I'd say it's a good tree y'know!" She called back over, honestly, this girl never got the identity of f!y/n. In fact, she's always seen their back and she could never tell if they were a man or a woman just by that.

Their top was that of a girl's uniform and their bottoms were that of a boy's regular school pants.

How was she supposed to figure out this infamous student's true identity? I mean, yes, this person was known for a few gang fights but that was it.

F!y/n laughed hearing her say that.

She couldn't help laughing too, then her hand slipped back.

"Woa--"

She fell, not quite, someone caught her. She saw their face, a woman? Man?? What the heck!?

"Are you a boy or a girl??" That blurted out of her tongue.

"Eh?" F!y/n blinked looking down at her.

They caught her but that was the first question she'd ask? Not what her name was or who she was?? My, oh, my...

But... She felt her heart skip a beat looking up to their face with the sun right behind their head.

Ok.

...

"Do you not like my disciple?"

Katarina flinched and she was back in the snow sitting beside the fox again.

Was that some kind of old memory? A past vision she forgot since she had other memories buried above it.

"I..."

Katarina was starting to somehow understand what this fox was trying to ask now. She didn't know what to say.

She only met y/n for a couple of days now. Why would this fox ask something so odd??

And what is this odd feeling? Something was melting within her.

No, not melting, it was rising. It was wanting to pop and the churning of butterflies wasn't helping.

"Huh... This is so weird..." It was the same feeling she had a few times when she'd see Gerald.

It's different for Maria, she already fell in love the moment they first met and she saved her here. That's a different story still though.

"Do you like my disciple? You do, don't you?"

The fox had that motherly grin across their face when they chuckled under a paw.

Katarina's face flushed red.

"E-Eh..!?" She didn't know what to say here, "Well, we're..."

"You can't use an excuse saying you two are friends. I've been watching over my disciple since she was small, she likes you..."

Katarina was really flustered stammering in Infront of the fox.

Funny.