44

"Lady Katarina..?" Anne had wide eyes watching.

Raphael was curious about the other person Katarina was with, "Who is that..? And where are they exactly?"

Sora blinked staring.

"I've never met that person, who is that? Y/n..?" He mumbled to himself, "I've never heard of that name before..."

Anne looked for a different window, "And this one is..?"

She shot up in realization, "Master Keith!??"

...

Keith's wish was to get a gender bender.

"And Lady Mary and Lady Maria are..." Raphael looked for the other different rooms, "Eh..!?"

"They all seem to be having fun... If possible, they might all want to live there forever." Suzanna pondered.

"Live in there forever?" Raphael frowned at the thought.

"Are you saying they can't get out there anymore!?" Anne asked.

"I'm just saying it's a possibility," Suzanna said, "Inside this doll house is a garden of ideals y'know."

...

Don't worry, they all got pit safely, and no, I'm too lazy to write them in a battle that you've already seen in episode seven of season two here.

...

Katarina lay in her bed deep in thought, she held on to a pillow, it covered half her flushed face.

'That time in my dream...'

She huffed, "Y/n knew it was a dream and told me to wake up from it then stay..."

She shook her head grumbling as she kicked around the bed a little before pausing to look at a wall.

Luckily, Anne wasn't in the room.

She'd be the first to ask what the problem was.

Y/n had said something before telling her to walk through the door, hadn't she?

"Please, wait for me... I'll be beside you soon, alright? Katarina?"

Katarina grumbled to herself, her cheeks were quite red, redder than a beet by now.

...

"What's up, Lady y/n?"

The boat tipped side to side a little.

Veldrick asked such an odd question to her that she couldn't help but smile.

"My fiancée must've turned on some kind of device and connected our dreams." She said.

Veldrick perked up, "Eh!? You saw this soon to be your fiancée in your dream?"

"Mhm, she called for me but... There was a door so it was obvious it was a trap if I make her stay. So I told her to wake up and just wait for me." Y/n said.

Veldrick chuckled.

"Seriously, even though we're both going to Sorcier to establish a firm connection by courting, I never realized how head over heels you are to find your one true love." He said.

"I planned to go alone but your family insisted you come with me all due to you not wanting to get engaged to any noble back in Wintergreen." Y/n scoffed.

Veldrick averted her gaze.

"Sheesh!" He huffed, "I didn't want to come with you either y'know, but there's no turning back now, I have to find myself a wife there."

Y/n rolled her eyes hearing that come from him.

"You're gay."

"Hey!!"

"Closeted even." Y/n finished her dinner for tonight.

"Seriously, Lady y/n..!?" Veldrick was flushed red from that.